PDA

View Full Version : Wild Side films

Keith H
10-05-2017, 04:07 AM
Hi all
Have you checked out the films from Wild Side? They have some really good remastered golden age stuff. The films are in English but have an additional French audio track or subtitle file. Good quality. Just got Soft Places with Annette Haven mind blowing! Just wondered they don't seem to get a mention.

Ian Jane
10-05-2017, 09:09 AM
There are mentions of them around the forum for sure - I think all the Wild Side stuff is OOP now, however. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

Lalala76
10-05-2017, 02:13 PM
Yeah the WILDSIDE releases look really good. However, they are indeed oop. I have about 4 or 5. Oddly the only release which seemed to have forced subs was Inside Desiree Cousteau, which is still worth picking up as its way and above what was released before.

Anthony A
10-08-2017, 11:10 AM
Yeah the WILDSIDE releases look really good. However, they are indeed oop. I have about 4 or 5. Oddly the only release which seemed to have forced subs was Inside Desiree Cousteau, which is still worth picking up as its way and above what was released before.

Odyssey: The Ultimate Trip also has forced English subs. When I received Odyssey and Inside Desiree Cousteau I ripped them and removed the subtitles and extras so I could burn them to DVDr and maintain the full movie and menu without compressing and losing quality.

Wild Side started releasing titles for this series in early 2010. There was a rather lengthy and informative discussion over at AVManiacs about them. Unfortunately the series was ended before all were released. I bought 800 Fantasy Lane, Coed Fever, Inside Desiree Cousteau, Little Girls Blue, Odyssey: The Ultimate Trip, Plato's The Movie, Sex Boat, Soft Places, and "V" the Hot One.

I didn't buy Debbie Does Dallas, The Devil in Miss Jones, or Insatiable because I already had the Raincoat Theatre DVDs. I didn't buy Desires Within Young Girls or The Ecstasy Girls because they were cut (so was 800 Fantasy Lane but I bought it and put the fisting scene back in from an old beta tape). I now wish I had bought them all.

The titles they had planned but never released were The Blonde Next Door, Deep Rub, Easy Alice, The Legend of Lady Blue, Talk Dirty to Me, and Talk Dirty to Me Part 2.

Perhaps if they had been granted distribution rights for the US, the series would have been more successful and continued.

I believe the full DVD9s are still available at http://vintage-erotica-forum.com/

Anthony

Lalala76
12-05-2017, 03:25 PM
If anyone is interested a vendor on Amazon.fr is selling most of the WILDSIDE xxx releases for about 16.99 euros each plus shipping.

Just snagged Sex Boat and Odyssey.