04-25-2011, 10:01 PM
See all those typos??

Paul Casey
04-25-2011, 10:30 PM
haha
Where are the sound bytes?

Todd Jordan
04-26-2011, 06:30 AM
I couldn't figure it out. I loaded them onto some place called File Den and when I posted them all it did was give a bunch of links to the site with no sounds bytes. So I said fuck it. Then I noticed the horrid thread title and asked Ian to delete it. He must have been "busy" and probably still hasn't seen the email. You see, I wanted to avoid someone like you seeing the thread title because I didn't want to deal with "haha"s and "you suck"s. But now it is too late. I am yet again open to ridicule.

You're pizza avatar is making me feel queasy right now.

Mike T
04-26-2011, 08:14 AM
See all those typos??

I can see my original comment has brought out the grammar police! I'd better make sure stuff on my blog is flawless from now on...or I'm deadmeat! :p

Ian Jane
04-26-2011, 08:27 AM
I can see my original comment has brought out the grammar police! I'd better make sure stuff on my blog is flawless from now on...or I'm deadmeat! :p

It's true.

Todd do you still want this awesome thread deleted?

Mike T
04-26-2011, 09:09 AM
Todd do you still want this awesome thread deleted?

Y wuld hE wont taht? wE's jzut havnig som dyb*... ;)

*one key across for each leeter is the key

Todd Jordan
04-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Actually Paul Casey started that whole spelling thing a long while ago. He picks on me all the time for my lack of typing skills. So don't go sucking your own dink there, Mikey. :)

Naw leave the thread Ian, thanks.

Paul Casey
04-26-2011, 10:12 AM
I couldn't figure it out. I loaded them onto some place called File Den and when I posted them all it did was give a bunch of links to the site with no sounds bytes. So I said fuck it. Then I noticed the horrid thread title and asked Ian to delete it. He must have been "busy" and probably still hasn't seen the email. You see, I wanted to avoid someone like you seeing the thread title because I didn't want to deal with "haha"s and "you suck"s. But now it is too late. I am yet again open to ridicule.

You're pizza avatar is making me feel queasy right now.

What's it like being the dumbest guy in Maine?

Mike T
04-26-2011, 10:37 AM
Actually Paul Casey started that whole spelling thing a long while ago. He picks on me all the time for my lack of typing skills. So don't go sucking your own dink there, Mikey. :)

Doh! Am I an innovator in nothing? :sosad:

Alison Jane
04-26-2011, 11:43 AM
Don't let Horamce see this...

Todd Jordan
04-26-2011, 01:31 PM
What's it like being the dumbest guy in Maine?

It has it moments. Certainly not as prestigious as your title of "Laziest Piece of Finger-Pointing Anal Seepage In Massadouceshits".

Todd Jordan
04-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Doh! Am I an innovator in nothing? :sosad:

I am sure you've innovated SOMEthing...

Paul Casey
04-26-2011, 02:19 PM
It has it moments. Certainly not as prestigious as your title of "Laziest Piece of Finger-Pointing Anal Seepage In Massadouceshits".

Yup, your brother trumped you again.