PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom Mazurka

Dom D
04-03-2018, 10:33 PM
If anyone is familiar with the series I'd love to hear your thoughts on which are the best/how they stack up with the Tegn films etc. but the real purpose of me starting this thread is I was wondering if anyone knew where I could source the films from? Cinemageddon has listings for them but there's no one seeding. I'd prefer a digital file but if that's not available I guess I'd even import DVDs/blurays if they're available.

Dom D
04-04-2018, 07:22 PM
Cheers I actually found that one on Amazon AU last night and bought it. It seems to be the only one of the series that's reasonably available.

stinty
04-05-2018, 05:12 PM
I have tried to assemble a collection of these. As far as I could find, many, at least half, are not available in English friendly formats. Entertaining though.

Randy G
04-05-2018, 05:49 PM
What exactly is this series Dom?

stinty
04-05-2018, 09:24 PM
A series of Danish films in the style of the Tegn films.

Read this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bedside-films

Dom D
04-06-2018, 05:46 AM
What exactly is this series Dom?

Yeah as Stinty said it's a softcore series of Danish sex comedies that preceded the hardcore Tegn series. Huge fan of the Tegn films but legend has it the Bedroom Mazurka series is superior. Even if it's not they still all star Ole Soltoft and that's good enough for me.

Dom D
04-06-2018, 06:04 AM
Actually correction to what I said at the start. There are a few of these available through Cinemageddon. I thought the keyword to be searching for was Mazurka. It's actually "sengekanten". Whatever the hell that means.

agent999
04-06-2018, 08:29 AM
Bedside.