PDA

View Full Version : Friedkin Uncut Documentary

Tom Clark
08-28-2018, 01:13 PM
Blockchain Platform TaTaTu to Release 'Friedkin Uncut' Documentary (https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/blockchain-platform-tatatu-acquires-william-friedkin-doc-friedkin-uncut-1137669?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR%27s%20Today%20in%20Entertainment_ now_2018-08-28%2007:09:37_wrobinson&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_tie)

TaTaTu, a blockchain-based social entertainment platform, will release the Francesco Zippel documentary Friedkin Uncut in North America and the U.K.

The company, which co-produced Zippel’s doc on William Friedkin, director of The French Connection and The Exorcist, will stream the film exclusively on its platform in the territories.

TaTaTu made the announcement ahead of the world premiere of Friedkin Uncut at the Venice Film Festival.

Zippel’s doc features the likes of Francis Ford Coppola, Quentin Tarantino, Wes Anderson, Damien Chazelle and Michael Shannon talking about the cult director. Friedkin also talks on camera about his journey from being the mailboy at WGN-TV in Chicago to becoming one of the most influential directors of his generation.

Dark Horse 77
08-28-2018, 03:47 PM
Wow, I'm not sure how I missed this one but it sounds great!

Dom D
08-28-2018, 05:46 PM
I hope they interview Joe Esterhauz.