PDA

View Full Version : Please Don't Eat My Mother (Something Weird Video)

Todd Jordan
08-29-2011, 05:10 PM
This one is was pretty fun. Buck Kartalian (Planet of the Apes, Outlaw Josie Wales, Cool Hand Luke) plays Fudd, a peeping tom who lives with his nagging mother. He buys a plant he hears talking to him and brings it home. The plant gets hungry and grows quickly (sounds familiar) and demands food higher up on the food chain. Almost all of the nudity takes place between a couple he's watching, and Rene Bond is one of the females he leers at. At one point the plant wants to eat dogs, so he comes back with two. One is a Great Dane and won't budge when he pulls on the collar. Then you hear it's trainer tell it to get up, the director mutter something, and then the trainer saying "sorry". Made me bust out laughing.

The extras consist of a couple of loops, one with Burt as a peeping tom again, and one with Rene Bond being tied up. Also is a featurette where SWV goes into Harry Novak's film vault in 1992. Pretty cool.

This one is OOP and isn't easy to find cheap (under $20)

Ian Jane
08-29-2011, 05:20 PM
I've seen the trailer a few times but never actually watched this movie.

This clip is rad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRhaZO9TiYs

Todd Jordan
08-29-2011, 05:33 PM
"Give this note to my wife"...

Fudd has some sweet centerfolds covering his mirror.

Paul Casey
08-29-2011, 06:26 PM
Looks fun, but it hits too close to home.

Todd Jordan
08-29-2011, 06:47 PM
Yeah that's true. I hadn't thought of that. It's the sweater he's wearing that really seals it.