PDA

View Full Version : School me on IRON MAIDEN!

Mark Tolch
09-17-2011, 12:51 PM
I've been a fan of Iron Maiden since I first heard them back in the 80's. Thing is, I'm a fan, but I'm a casual fan thus far. I have a weird relationship with metal....I like a lot, but my patience level when it comes to long-ass songs is not always the greatest. After watching the pretty rad documentary FLIGHT 666, I've decided that I'd like to become more of a fan of Iron Maiden.

I know that the first album had Paul Di'Anno singing, and I've got friends who are anti-Di'Anno or anti-Dickinson to extreme proportions. So....do i start at the beginning? With the first album? And then move to the next? Are there editions of the albums that i should be avoiding? I know there are a lot of metal dudes out there, figured somebody would know.

Ian Jane
09-17-2011, 01:29 PM
You don't have to start at the beginning, you just need to get everything up to and including Seventh Son of a Seventh Son - at which point there's still a lot of good stuff, but it's more hit or miss and not as consistent.

Di'Anno's stuff is great, but pretty different. More punk in some ways. Dickinson's stuff, especially the earlier ones, is just... epic.

Ian Jane
09-17-2011, 01:29 PM
Also, buy yourself some tube socks and pull'em up as high as you can when you listen to the Dickinson stuff. It makes it more fun.

Mark Tolch
09-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Well, yeah. I figured that was a given. haha.

Todd Jordan
09-17-2011, 02:07 PM
I don't think there's an order you really need to concern yourself with, but for my money these albums are the best: Killers, Powerslave, and Number of the Beast. Every song is awesome. Even though you might not get into longer songs, Rime of the Ancient Mariner is amazing. Just start listening to those three albums and the rest should fall into place. I didn't listen to much of their stuff after Seventh Son so I can't say much past that album. Their first album has some pretty ballsy stuff on it, but I think Killers is where they really honed their style and sound. Just a great album.

Mark Tolch
09-17-2011, 02:21 PM
Just shopping around for say, the KILLERS CD....there's the South American import pressing, the 1988 pressing, the 2008 pressing, the enhanced CD version....what should i be avoiding?

Ian Jane
09-17-2011, 02:32 PM
I have the enhanced one, it's fine.

I think Piece of Mind is a really underrated album. Everyone goes over Beast and Powerslave when talking about the Bruce albums but Piece Of Mind is fucking rad. Just sayin'...

Randy G
09-17-2011, 03:56 PM
I really like Killers, I guess that puts me in the Di'Anno camp, I find Dickinson just too much for me although I should revisit those albums as I haven't really heard them since I was a teen.

Todd Jordan
09-17-2011, 04:15 PM
I dig Piece of Mind for sure (The Trooper is wicked rad...I had the poster for that song over my bed for years). Truth be told I would say everything up to and including Somewhere In Time is great and should be required metal listening. But if he goes with those three albums I said, he will be on the path to loving 80s Maiden. It's a bloody formula and it frigging works.

Ian Jane
09-17-2011, 05:35 PM
I had that poster too. That one and Aces High and Stranger In A Strangeland. They hung proudly beside my Styper banner.

Todd Jordan
09-17-2011, 05:43 PM
I also had one with Eddie holding a decapitated devil's head. That was an awesome poster. Not sure what song that was for.

Roderick
09-17-2011, 09:21 PM
I agree with every album up to Seventh Son being solid. Then after a four album slump Brave New World and the albums that follow are halfway decent if you don't mind proggier stuff. And if you want a good live album go for Live After Death.

Zane C.
09-18-2011, 05:19 PM
There's nothing I can really add that hasn't been said already, Mark, but I'll agree with what's been said by Roderick; LIVE AFTER DEATH is great, and BRAVE NEW WORLD and beyond are much better than most people give them credit for. I've seen Maiden twice in concert, and both times they were AWESOME. Hands down the best concert I've been to. Bruce Dickinson's voice also sounds better than it ever did in the 80's as well. Just a tremendous show, with the stage setup and props, as well as the great musicianship. We even saw Chris Jericho in Edmonton at this concert!

Bottom line: Maiden rule, and they're great to their fans; you never go away disappointed!

Zane C.
09-18-2011, 05:21 PM
One more thing: check out the Blaze Bayley albums - they got a bad rap because they weren't albums with Dickinson. The albums are pretty solid.

Ian Jane
02-15-2012, 02:40 PM
Iron Maiden - MAIDEN ON THE CHARGE

Iron Maiden announce "Maiden England World Tour" with extensive dates in North America this summer
Very Special Guest Alice Cooper to July 21, Coheed and Cambria after July 21.

Following the massively successful Final Frontier World Tour 2010-11, IRON MAIDEN are back on the road this summer with a series of Arena, Amphitheatre and Festival shows in the U.S.A. and Canada, opening in Charlotte, NC, U.S.A. on June 21, and finishing in Houston, TX, on Aug 18 (dates listed below), to be followed by further dates around the World in 2013. The MAIDEN ENGLAND WORLD TOUR will closely mirror, in terms of production and content, the original 1988 concert video of the same name, shot on the “Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son Tour”. This opening section of the World Tour is the band’s most extensive visit to North America for many years and includes a number of cities the band have not played in a very long time, such as Charlotte, Atlanta, Buffalo, Indianapolis and Salt Lake City.

In most venues, tickets will go on sale on March 2 and 3 but watch this site or check local venue information for fuller details. Fan Club members should check out ironmaiden.com for exclusive first day ticket presales and contest to be ‘First To The Barrier’.

MAIDEN ENGLAND marks the third chapter in the History of Iron Maiden, a journey which began in 2004 with The Early Days DVD and subsequent 2005 Early Days Tour. Part Two followed in 2008 with the Live After Death DVD - the seminal 1984 concert recorded at Long Beach Arena (L.A) during the World Slavery Tour - and the band embarking on their groundbreaking Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008/9, which saw them play to over two million fans in almost 40 countries.

Comments vocalist Bruce Dickinson, “We have great fun playing the History of Maiden Tours because it gives us an opportunity between new albums to go out and play songs from our earlier catalogue. It’s always fantastic seeing the crowd reaction from a new generation of fans who have never experienced some of these tracks performed live before, and of course we know our longstanding fans will enjoy seeing the original Seventh Son Tour re-visited - with many other surprises! Our intention is to play about two thirds of the original track list of Maiden England (shown below*), including some songs we have not played live in a very,very long time, plus other favourites we just know the fans are going to want to hear! We always try to give our fans a great show musically, but we have always tried to make it as entertaining and memorable an experience as we can visually. And we all feel this show is going to do that splendidly! We can't wait to get started in Charlotte”.

Iron Maiden are delighted to announce that the extraordinary and legendary Alice Cooper will be their Very Special Guest on all shows up to July 21. After that date, Special Guest will be Coheed and Cambria, the inspiring, cutting edge band from New York.
Iron Maiden continue to be actively dedicated to ensuring their fans always have full access to the best possible tickets in the fairest possible way. Manager Rod Smallwood comments:

“We are trying to ensure that our fans get the tickets they want in the prime positions without paying over the odds to ticket scalpers. Maiden get infuriated with the way fans sometimes have to pay more than the ticket price to get good positions at our shows. So we will, wherever possible (Festivals excluded), with the assistance of the Promoters, arrange a paperless ticketing system at least for the front sections to try to eliminate as much of the ticket scalping and exchanges as we can. We put this into practice on our North American Tour in 2010; it worked well and we received many positive comments back from our fans, so we intend to increase this where feasible. With paperless ticketing, only those who actually pay initially for the tickets will get into the show so scalping is generally avoided (please see the comments from Ticketmaster below). We are also doing everything we can to avoid any drain of prime tickets going to the Secondary Ticketing sites which we feel make unfair profits from music fans.

As we consider all our fans to be VIPs, no tickets will be held specifically for VIP use. At some venues, the Promoter may provide the option for fans to pay extra for “VIP Parking”, early access, access to “VIP Bar” etc. But these will be purely optional for ticket holders only and will not be tied to ticket locations – the ability to get the best tickets should be the same for everybody outside of the usual presales.

Finally, we are of course once again arranging exclusive ticket pre-sales for our fan club members so they can be quick off the mark for great tickets and will also continue to run the contest in appropriate venues for fan club members so they can be ‘First To The Barrier’ prior to the show. We hope that these measures will help our fans as much as possible and ask that they keep checking for details on our website.”

TICKETMASTER comments:

Where possible the North American Iron Maiden shows will operate a paperless ticket policy. Select tickets will be sold via Ticketmaster’s Paperless Ticket delivery, which means fans will not receive a physical concert ticket for their entry into the event. Buying paperless helps ensure fans have secure and convenient access to event tickets at the intended original sale price. On the day of show, concert goers just need to bring the credit card they used for the ticket purchase and a government-issued photo ID to the concert. All members of the ticket purchaser's party must be present at the same time to enter the venue. The venue’s ticket usher will swipe their credit card upon entry and present each person in their party with seat locator slips for quick access into the show. To purchase paperless tickets or for more information, fans should visit www.ticketmaster.com/paperless (http://www.ticketmaster.com/paperless) or call the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone number at 1-800-745-3000.

*Maiden England 1988 Longform Video VHS Tracklisting

Moonchild, The Evil That Men Do, The Prisoner, Still Life, Die With Your Boots On, Infinite Dreams, Killers, Can I Play With Madness, Heaven Can Wait, Wasted Years, The Clairvoyant, Seventh Son Of A Seventh Son, The Number Of The Beast, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Iron Maiden.

MAIDEN ENGLAND 2012 TOUR DATES:

21st June - Charlotte, NC - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
23rd June - Atlanta, GA - Aarons Amphitheatre
26th June - Boston, MA - Comcast Center
27th June - Wantagh, NY - Jones Beach
29th June - Philadelphia, PI - Susquehanna Bank Center
30th June - Washington, DC - Jiffy Lube Live
2nd July - Newark, NJ - Prudential Center
5th July - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank
8th July - Quebec, QC - Colisee Pepsi Arena
11th July - Montreal, QC - Bell Center
13th July - Toronto, ON - Molson Amphitheatre
14th July - Sarnia, ON - Bayfest
16th July - Buffalo, NY - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
18th July - Detroit, MI - DTE Music Theatre
19th July - Indianapolis, IN - Klipsch Music Centre
24th July - Winnipeg, MB - MTS Center
26th July - Calgary, AB - Scotiabank Saddledome
27th July - Edmonton, AB - Rexall Place
29th July - Vancouver, BC - Pacific Coliseum
30th July - Auburn, WA - White River Amphitheatre
1st August - Salt Lake City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre
3rd August - San Francisco, CA - Shoreline Amphitheatre
6th August - Phoenix, AZ - Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion
9th August - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
12th August - Albuquerque. NM - Hard Rock Pavilion
13th August - Denver, CO - Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
15th August - San Antonio, TX - AT&T Center
17th August - Dallas, TX - Gexa Energy Pavilion
18th August - Houston, TX - The Woodlands

Mark Tolch
02-15-2012, 03:34 PM
Ha, guess who's going to Sarnia in July? Are you up that weekend, Ian and Alyss?

Ian Jane
02-15-2012, 03:37 PM
It's a definite possibility. haha.

Mark Tolch
02-15-2012, 03:39 PM
Bring a tent. We're not driving home after Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper.

Roderick
02-15-2012, 04:13 PM
Aw, fudge. The Coop drops out before they reach my neck of the woods.

Mark Tolch
02-15-2012, 04:48 PM
ROAD TRIP

Zane C.
02-15-2012, 09:29 PM
Aw, fudge. The Coop drops out before they reach my neck of the woods.

Yeah, same with the date closest to me in Edmonton. Damnit, Alice Cooper, you needed to tour just a bit longer with Maiden!

I've seen Alice Cooper before, though, and he was great...the venue and sound were top notch, and it'd be hard to top that for me.

Zane C.
02-15-2012, 09:32 PM
Also, who in the Sam Hell are Coheed and Cambria?

They sound like a huge ball of suck.

I hope I am wrong.

Mark Tolch
02-15-2012, 09:37 PM
Coheed and Cambria are friggin' TERRIBLE. I know because a friend of mine with the worst taste in music ever, thinks that they're great. They're also the band whose bass player was arrested just before one of their shows for holding up a pharmacy to get some Oxys.

Ian, tix go on sale for the amphitheatre show on March 2 or 3.

Zane C.
02-15-2012, 09:43 PM
Coheed and Cambria are friggin' TERRIBLE. I know because a friend of mine with the worst taste in music ever, thinks that they're great. They're also the band whose bass player was arrested just before one of their shows for holding up a pharmacy to get some Oxys.

Mark, I trust your taste in music, so this band is officially now a ball of suck. Thanks for the heads up on these clowns.

Also, will the bass player be touring with them now? I don't think there are any pharmacies around the venue, so it should be ok! :haha:

Zane C.
02-15-2012, 09:44 PM
Yes, I've found the emoticons. :)

Mark Tolch
02-15-2012, 09:49 PM
haha. Have you found this one? :todd:

Anyway, yeah, they don't do it for me. I know the band issued a statement about the bass player, blah blah, rehab, but not sure if he rejoined them.

Todd Jordan
02-15-2012, 10:20 PM
:todd: That's MINE.

Todd Jordan
02-15-2012, 11:31 PM
I may go to the Boston show. Hey maybe ya'll can road trip over this-a-way.

Roderick
02-15-2012, 11:46 PM
If the Kraftwerk gigs don't work out I am seriously considering road tripping for this.

Zane C.
02-16-2012, 12:06 AM
haha. Have you found this one? :todd:

:todd:

Now I have!

Zane C.
02-16-2012, 12:06 AM
:todd: That's MINE.

:todd:

Back atcha!!!

Zane C.
02-16-2012, 12:08 AM
I may go to the Boston show. Hey maybe ya'll can road trip over this-a-way.

That would indeed be awesome! Maybe one day there will be a RSP/AVManiacs alum meetup, huh? :)

Dave Starry
02-16-2012, 01:20 PM
This opening section of the World Tour is the band’s most extensive visit to North America for many years and includes a number of cities the band have not played in a very long time, such as Charlotte, Atlanta, Buffalo, Indianapolis and Salt Lake City.

But, no Spokane date, which is no surprise. The last time Maiden played here was on that original '88 tour (with Guns 'n' Roses opening). Naturally I didn't go because at that point in time I was "too hardcore" to see Iron Maiden again. Over the years though I've grown to appreciate the "Seventh Son of a Seventh Son" album. The Auburn show is doable and it's even on my birthday, but I'll probably be too lazy to buy tickets and go anyway.

Todd Jordan
02-16-2012, 01:35 PM
My wife and me will be goingto the Boston show for sure.

Todd Jordan
02-29-2012, 11:39 AM
We got tickets in the front section behind the pit. #2 on this map. June 26th...Maiden and Cooper...should be amazing.

Ian Jane
02-29-2012, 02:03 PM
Great seats, I'm jealous.

Mark Tolch
02-29-2012, 02:19 PM
Seventh Son...shit. how did I miss that part?

Todd Jordan
02-29-2012, 09:25 PM
We're 10 rows behind the pit, to be precise. My wife joined the Maiden fan club and was given some personalized code to allow her to buy them a little before they went on sale. Something like that. That section sold out right away so we got lucky.

Zane C.
03-01-2012, 12:26 AM
We're 10 rows behind the pit, to be precise. My wife joined the Maiden fan club and was given some personalized code to allow her to buy them a little before they went on sale. Something like that. That section sold out right away so we got lucky.

You wouldn't want to share that code, would you? :)

Todd Jordan
03-01-2012, 08:13 AM
I'll ask her to find out if it can be used again. Not sure. I was under the impression it was specific to the club member.

Paul Casey
03-01-2012, 08:38 AM
We got tickets in the front section behind the pit. #2 on this map. June 26th...Maiden and Cooper...should be amazing.

Everyone I know that works at Great Woods calls that "The Rape Zone." You really DID luck out!

Todd Jordan
03-01-2012, 10:07 AM
Awesome! Maybe I'll have one-way consentual with a guy in a sharpie-enhanced denim vest.

Zane C.
03-01-2012, 10:18 AM
I'll ask her to find out if it can be used again. Not sure. I was under the impression it was specific to the club member.

Cool, thanks. Not sure how they're running the tickets this year either.

Todd Jordan
03-01-2012, 10:26 AM
Well I asked her and guess what she said? "I had to pay to get the code. I'm not giving it away." I'm not sure if she meant she wasn't giving the code away or if she meant she wasn't giving her loins away. At any rate, sorry Zane. Feel free to call her vile names in public. It won't bother me.

Zane C.
03-01-2012, 11:41 PM
Well I asked her and guess what she said? "I had to pay to get the code. I'm not giving it away." I'm not sure if she meant she wasn't giving the code away or if she meant she wasn't giving her loins away. At any rate, sorry Zane. Feel free to call her vile names in public. It won't bother me.

Haha! I wouldn't do anything like that, Todd! Just thought I would ask anyhow! It's all good anyway, because a friend is buying tickets for a bunch of us, and we now have floor tickets, according to him! Thanks anyways, and I completely understand...it never hurts to ask, though! Your wife is a shrewd lady...and any ladies that like Maiden are keepers, my friend! :)

MAIDENNNNN!!! Looking forward to this!

Todd Jordan
03-02-2012, 09:04 AM
Yeah she likes Maiden, Motorhead, Metallica (old)...she's cool like that.

Are you going to the Massachusetts show, Zane?

Zane C.
03-02-2012, 09:07 PM
Yeah she likes Maiden, Motorhead, Metallica (old)...she's cool like that.

Are you going to the Massachusetts show, Zane?

No, I'm going to the Edmonton show! Why I asked before was because the passwords are usually the same for North America (well, they were before anyway!). It's all taken care of now, though!

How cool would a RSP meet up at a Maiden show be? :)

Ian Jane
06-22-2012, 12:40 PM
Eddie got some new duds for the new tour...

http://vimeo.com/44519999

Todd Jordan
06-22-2012, 06:30 PM
Tuesday...Tuesday...

Zane C.
06-22-2012, 08:08 PM
A little over a month away, then it's MAIDEN!!!! July 27th! FLOOR!

This is gonna be AWESOME! This'll be the third time I've seen them, and they never disappoint! Looking forward to getting a couple new Maiden shirts, too! :)

Ian Jane
06-29-2012, 11:07 AM
Awesome pictures from the Jones Beach NY show here (http://www.brooklynvegan.com/archives/2012/06/iron_maiden_pla_2.html).

Todd Jordan
06-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Maiden was fucking awesome. Cooper not so much, and he didn't have all his stage up.

Maiden....they still are amazing. I was so close I could feel the instant heat form the shooting flames. I'll took some pictures, but my camera is nothing great so couldn't get anything wonderful.

Andrew Monroe
08-04-2014, 12:12 PM
This is pretty fucking funny:

http://overthetopmetalnews.wordpress.com/2014/07/31/publicenema/

“Paul (DiAnno) and I are indeed moving forward with our new rap/metal band Public Enema. We had a few pints together one night and reminisced about the old days but both decided we should try something new. Paul, being a hip hop king himself, recommended that we try a rap metal band. I thought this was very interesting so we called Kid Rock and Fred Durst (of Limp Bizkit) to join in and the result has been absolutely fucking smashing. It’s brilliant. It did take some getting used to for me because every time Durst would say, “Drop the bass” I literally dropped my fucking bass guitar. Now I know what it means.”

I’m so excited to take Public Enema to the stage for all the fans. If they thought British Lion was great, they ain’t seen nothing yet. It’s going to be drugs for sure!”

Obviously Harris is still getting used to this lingo as we think he meant it’s going to be “dope.” The band will be heading into the studio with producer Jay Kay to make the as of yet untitled debut EP before launching a worldwide tour. Stay tune to Over The Top Metal News for more on this developing band.

Todd Jordan
08-04-2014, 12:34 PM
is it a joke? That's one of the worst ideas ever. Fred Durst?? Kid Rock??!! Gimme a break. Just put out amazing stuff like the old days with your real band and stop trying to be a hipcat.

Ian Jane
08-04-2014, 01:17 PM
is it a joke?

Yes.

Andrew Monroe
08-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Todd, you must not have looked at any of the other linked articles at the bottom of the page - like Manowar forced to cancel tour due to Joey Demaio's chores not being done. (http://overthetopmetalnews.wordpress.com/2014/02/14/manowar-forced-to-cancel-tour-due-to-joey-demaios-chores-not-being-done/)

"It's going to be drugs for sure!" has been making me giggle all day....

Todd Jordan
08-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Nope your right I didn't. Phew.

This is the only website I ever visit, that isn't porn. I have no need for news from elsewhere.

Mark Tolch
08-04-2014, 04:29 PM
I'm really glad that's a joke. Because that would suck.

Roderick
08-04-2014, 04:31 PM
It worked out well for Dee Dee Ramone.

http://youtu.be/rAl-xzN8e-M

Andrew Monroe
01-21-2015, 09:56 AM
Supposedly in the studio for a new one sometime this year...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/s720x720/10818285_10152468222772051_7805964468461394637_o.j pg

Ninjas!

Todd Jordan
01-21-2015, 11:34 AM
I so miss the old artist. But glad to know they have new stuff coming. That last one was pretty kickass. Some solid tunes on it like El Dorado and Isle of something

Ian Jane
03-01-2016, 02:34 PM
That Iron Maiden video game we've all been waiting for is soon to be here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjg1BEgYlBQ

Ian Jane
07-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Looks like Paul Di'Anno has cancer...

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-iron-maiden-singer-paul-dianno-is-battling-cancer-says-blaze-bayley/

Mark Tolch
07-06-2016, 06:24 PM
Yeah, read that today. What a shame.

As I've familiarized myself with Maiden over the past couple of years, I've gained a real appreciation for those first two albums.

Ian Jane
07-07-2016, 08:24 AM
The first two are great!

Now word is that he doesn't have cancer. Conflicting Iron Maiden health reports are giving me stress!

Ian Jane
01-19-2017, 10:53 AM
Maiden are touring North America with Ghost this year.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/iron-maiden-announce-2017-north-america-tour-with-ghost/

Tom Clark
05-27-2018, 07:16 PM
They're breaking out some deep cuts for the current tour:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqLV8YOlbRM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gmo86jY6GF4

They're also doing Flight Of Icarus for the first time since 1986!

Lalala76
07-04-2018, 10:15 AM
Let me start by saying that I've bought every Maiden record since 1988, being a fan since 87. After Bruce left the band even giving Blaze Bayley a chance, not bad albums but his vocals never did it for me. I dabbled in Bruce's first three solo albums, but alas I haven't touched them in many a year. This leads to the point of my post...…

CHEMICAL WEDDING, WHY THE FUCK HAVENT I DISCOVERED THIS BEFORE.!!!

I mean I knew of its existence BUT....

This Bruce album is awesome, and even though its heavier and bassier than maiden, it almost takes me back to an era when Maiden just released innovative and experimented more. I do like modern Maiden, but this album just might surpass any of those, with a couple of exceptions.

Ian Jane
07-04-2018, 11:06 AM
I've never listened to Chemical Wedding but based on this, I'll give it a shot. His earlier solo efforts did nothing for me.

Tom Clark
07-04-2018, 12:41 PM
Chemical Wedding is indeed a brilliant album. It's the type of album Maiden should have been doing in the mid 90's. Catchy, epic with a slightly conceptual/progressive feel. Accident of Birth is excellent as well, though it's more straightforward.

Roderick
07-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Tyranny of Souls is also a good record. His last three solo albums are all better than what Maiden was doing at the time.

Tom Clark
10-12-2018, 03:50 PM
IRON MAIDEN's Acclaimed Remasters Get CD Digipak Treatment (http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/iron-maidens-acclaimed-remasters-get-cd-digipak-treatment/)

http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/ironmaidenoct2018reissue1.jpg
http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/ironmaidenoct2018reissue2.jpg
http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/ironmaidenoct2018reissue3.jpg
http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/ironmaidenoct2018reissue4.jpg
http://assets.blabbermouth.net.s3.amazonaws.com/media/ironmaidenoct2018reissue5.jpg

Ian Jane
11-09-2018, 11:41 AM
2019 tour dates announced.

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/iron-maiden-announce-2019-north-american-tour-including-barclays-center/