PDA

View Full Version : Lionsgate 8 Movie Horror Collection

Shawn Francis
03-16-2012, 02:34 PM
Anyone here know of this DVD's existance. Aside from this video, I can find nothing else of it on the net. It's from Lionsgate, a Horror Collection, 8 movies on 2 DVDs. All are full frame except for two; can't remember the other one, but THE UNHOLY is LBX.

- Horror Collection 8 Movie Collection Includes:

• Waxwork : Directed by Anthony Hickox -- Starring Zach Galligan, Jennifer Bassey, Joe Baker, Deborah Foreman, Michelle Johnson and David Warner
• 976-Evil 2 : Directed by Jim Wynorski -- Starring Debbie James, Rene Assa, Patrick O'Bryan
• Ghoulies 3 : Ghoulies go to College -- Directed by John Carl Buechler -- Starring Eva La Rue, Matthew Lillard, Stephen Lee, Jason Scott Lee
• The Unholy : Directed by Camilo Vila -- Starring Ruben Rabassa, Ned Beatty, Lari White, Ben Cross, Hal Holbrook and Trevor Howard
• C.H.U.D. 2 -- Bud the Chud : Directed by David Irving -- Starring Brian Robbins, Bill Calvert, Tricia Leight Fisher, Gerrit Graham and Robert Vaughn
• Chopping Mall : Directed by Jim Wynorski -- Starring Kelli Maroney, Tony O'Dell, Russell Todd, Karrie Emerson, Barbara Crampton, Mary Woronov, Dick Miller and Paul Bartel
• Slaughter High : Directed by George Duggale -- Starring Caroline Munro
• Class of 1999 : Directed by Mark L Lester -- Starring Bradley Gregg, Traci Lind, Malcolm McDowell, Stacy Keach, Pam Grier and Joshua John Miller

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67iG1r36ifc&feature=g-all-u&context=G2d85420FAAAAAAAABAA

Ian Jane
03-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Weird mix of titles in that listing but nope, never seen anything about this.

Shawn Francis
03-16-2012, 05:04 PM
An elusive photo of the actual collection, from an eBay seller. It's now sold out!

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/7161/kgrhqfhjege8oypujbpymel.jpg

Shawn Francis
03-17-2012, 05:34 PM
Widescreen Presentation 1.85:1 (The Unholy, C.H.U.D. II) And Full Screen Presentation (All Other Movies) ~ Dolby Digital Sound ~ Interactive Menus ~ Movie Selection ~ Two Discs.

It's showing up in the $5 dollar bin at select Wal-Marts.

Better photo:

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/7161/kgrhqfhjege8oypujbpymel.jpg

Ian Jane
03-18-2012, 09:45 AM
For $5 I'd bite.

Shawn Francis
03-19-2012, 08:12 PM
http://img837.imageshack.us/img837/8084/37500536389198365172910.jpg

Newt Cox
03-29-2012, 02:54 AM
I want both of those collections pretty bad. Might have to hit all the various Walmarts in my area to find one.

Ian Jane
03-29-2012, 09:47 AM
If anyone finds multiples of either set and wants to hook me up, I'd gladly cover all costs.

Andrew Monroe
03-29-2012, 02:33 PM
I found one copy of the CHUD II set this morning - after digging for 10 min. There's one more WM to check here in town, I'll try to hit them in the next few days and I'll get you copies if I find 'em.

Ian Jane
03-29-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks Andrew, I appreciate the effort.

Shawn Francis
03-29-2012, 04:04 PM
I learned the cut of WAXWORK on the 8-Pack is the Rated version, the UNRATED version is on the double feature. And from the screenshots I have seen the double feature has the better picture quality.

Travis Sheldon
03-29-2012, 09:16 PM
The set with Slaughter High is called Horror Collection 2 and the one with Blood Diner is Horror Collection 3 any idea as to what was in Collection #1?
I've seen a set with Bride of/Beyond Re-Animator, Return of the Living Dead: 3/Necropolis/Rave to the Grave, and Night of the Living Dead 3D.
These sets have sort of gotten me back into buying stuff, so this may or may not be good. :)
Noticed Death Wish V was in an action set, but couldn't tell anything about the presentation.
These things are going for crazy prices on ebay.
Maybe not crazy since it is a chore to find them.

Mark Tolch
03-29-2012, 09:56 PM
I'm gonna go to Vladmart this weekend, I'll see if they've got any, even though Canada gets shafted on all of this.

Newt Cox
03-30-2012, 07:02 AM
If anyone finds multiples of either set and wants to hook me up, I'd gladly cover all costs.

I am going on Friday to check the 4 Walmarts in this area. And plan on picking up every copy I can find of both of these packs. If I happen to find any extra I will be more than happy to sell them for just a tiny bit more than I paid.

Andrew Monroe
03-30-2012, 02:50 PM
Well hopefully Newt will have better luck than I did, I had a massive Dave Kingman-style, mosquito killing whiff at the other WM. They didn't have either one of these sets. I plan to check back at the one where I had success next week and see if they have the other I need, will keep an eye peeled for extra copies.

Travis Sheldon
03-30-2012, 09:27 PM
It's not a fun search digging through those dump bins.
In this case the catch is better than the chase.

Wally West
03-30-2012, 10:29 PM
I was at my local Wal Mart this afternoon to pick up some groceries so I decided to take a look. No luck!

Roderick
03-30-2012, 10:50 PM
No luck at my local flea pit. I feel dirty now.

Ian Jane
03-31-2012, 10:00 AM
Everytime I go to Walmart a small piece of me dies.

But I want Blood Diner. I guess it's a fair trade off. And how much do those giant bins suck? The answer is a lot.

Todd Jordan
03-31-2012, 10:27 AM
Especially when you have a system going and three shitheads (dad and sons) come in and bugger it all up.

Mark Tolch
03-31-2012, 12:33 PM
Nothing going on at the one near me, either.

bgart13
03-31-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm amazed at the amount of energy being expelled in the search for these movies. Really, none of these are that exceptional, right? BLOOD DINER is the only one worth noting for never being released till now. I'd like to see it, but am willing to wait for these to spread more. And I never go to Walmart if I can help it is another part of it, admittedly.

Ryan K
03-31-2012, 02:42 PM
Tried another Walmart in the area. They didn't have either set, but, with their available selection I could probably hook up most members of the board with Turner & Hooch.

Travis Sheldon
03-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Ben, Parents, Blood Diner, and Earth Girls Are Easy are very nice transfers and make the one set worth the price.
Haven't seen the other films in the collection before, so I can't speak on their value.
I'm checking out other sets to determine if they have the same visual quality.
If there are 6-8 movies per set and I like a few, they're worth it since I probably wouldn't buy them separately.
Went to another Wally World today and came up empty on the two sets in question, but found a few different including one that had Children of the Living Dead coupled with 5 others and a comedy set that had Shanghai Surprise with All of Me and 4 others.

Wally West
03-31-2012, 08:24 PM
The one with Children of the Living Dead sounds interesting. I may have to take another look if I go again soon. All I saw last time were mainly public domain titles, Tae Bo workout videos, and some Snoop Dogg horror movie?

ZoSo
04-01-2012, 12:31 AM
I tried my ol' strategy of farting at the bin to keep others away, but alas... their own odor overpowered my feeble attempt.

Newt Cox
04-01-2012, 06:53 AM
The set with Slaughter High is called Horror Collection 2 and the one with Blood Diner is Horror Collection 3 any idea as to what was in Collection #1?
I've seen a set with Bride of/Beyond Re-Animator, Return of the Living Dead: 3/Necropolis/Rave to the Grave, and Night of the Living Dead 3D.
These sets have sort of gotten me back into buying stuff, so this may or may not be good. :)
Noticed Death Wish V was in an action set, but couldn't tell anything about the presentation.
These things are going for crazy prices on ebay.
Maybe not crazy since it is a chore to find them.

I found at Walmart tonight a Lionsgate Horror Collection pack that is all 8 of the After Dark Horrorfest III 8 films to die for. No idea if this is Horror collection 1 or a later one. All it sames on the cover and spine is "Horror Collection". As far as the two other collections that people are looking for,either I have been lucky or they aren't as hard to find now as they were a week ago. Over the past 2 days I have found at least 4 copies of each one. The worst part is it seems every Walmart in the area keeps the 5 buck dvd bin so full it is really hard to dig through it. So I have been bringing an empty shopping cart with me,and throwing all the DVDs I don't want into the buggy.

Todd Jordan
04-01-2012, 07:23 AM
I have been bringing an empty shopping cart with me,and throwing all the DVDs I don't want into the buggy.

What a great idea! I have no interest in these multi-movie packs at this point, but if I go looking for some for people here, that's what I'm going to do.

Newt Cox
04-01-2012, 08:12 AM
What a great idea! I have no interest in these multi-movie packs at this point, but if I go looking for some for people here, that's what I'm going to do.

Just watch out. At one Walmart while I was doing this the electronics manager came up to me and told me I wasn't allowed to do it unless I was planning on buying all the dvds I put in the buggy. I explained to him that once I was through searching I was gonna put all the dvds back into the bin. But he told me I had to either stop or he would go get the store manager. Now it might just be cause this is the same employee I have complained to the manager about many times. Last year I had stopped at Walmart to get a prescription filled. Was told it would take about an hour and since it was Tuesday I figured I would go look and see what all new dvds were out. I can't remember what DVD I was looking for but I knew it had come out that day. Well after searching the electronics department I didn't see it. So I went up to electronics manager and asked him if they had gotten it in. He told me they had but had been so busy that they hadn't had a chance to put out the new dvds. Well I know stuff like that can happen. So after an hour had passed I went to go get my meds. Was told they were backlogged and it would be at least another hour. So I went back to electronics to see if the dvd I wanted was on the shelves yet. And what do I see but the electronics manager and the two other people that work in that department sitting behind the counter talking. So I walked up asked him again if they would be putting out the new dvds soon. Again he told me they were too busy to put them out. So I walked away and stood and watched them sit behind the counter and talk for another 20 or so minutes doing nothing. Went back up to him asked again about the new dvds was told the same story. And I politely mentioned how I had seen him and the other two people sitting there for almost 20 minutes doing nothing at all. "Well we will put out the damn DVD whenever we feel like it,and I really don't care if we get them on the shelf today." Well needless to say I was getting mad. I went got my meds. Then went to find the store manager. Told him what had happened. But I could tell by the way he was acting he really didn't give a shit. See they know since it is a tiny town most people have no choice. Walmart is the only store in town. And the nearest town with another place to shop is a 20 minute or more drive. So pretty much now I only goto that one Walmart only when I have too. Most of the time now I end up driving the 20+ minutes to the next town so I don't have to put up with the bad customer service.

Ian Jane
04-01-2012, 09:53 AM
There are so many great reasons not to shop at Walmart, this just compounds them.

Travis Sheldon
04-01-2012, 10:50 AM
Every Wal-Mart I've gone to looking for these sets has had overfull dump bins.

Todd Jordan
04-01-2012, 11:23 AM
Oh if I had someone tell me to stop or he'd get the manager, I'd call his bluff. That shit don't sit well with me, and I tend to be pretty mild-mannered. Unless there's a sign saying "don't", then I will by cracky.

Newt Cox
04-03-2012, 12:31 AM
There are so many great reasons not to shop at Walmart, this just compounds them.

Yeah,but see I live in a tiny ass town. Which is strangely the biggest town in this county. And the only place to shop for most stuff,including groceries is Walmart. Now you can drive 20+ minutes one way to the next town. And they have plenty of stores to choose from. So normally I just drive the extra 20+ minutes to not have to put up with the idiots at the local Walmart.

Newt Cox
04-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Oh if I had someone tell me to stop or he'd get the manager, I'd call his bluff. That shit don't sit well with me, and I tend to be pretty mild-mannered. Unless there's a sign saying "don't", then I will by cracky.

Normally I would have,but I wasn't in a good mood. And knew I would end up cussing him out. And all that would have done was gotten me banned from the store. I should know at one time I was banned from every Taco Bell on the Gulf Coast from Sildell Louisiana to Mobile Alabama.

Ian Jane
04-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Yeah,but see I live in a tiny ass town.

I understand completely. When I visit my parents the only place to shop outside of the tiny downtown strip, which is all overpriced stupid tourist stores, is the Walmart.

paul h.
04-03-2012, 02:33 PM
That was a good Walmerde story, Newt. I'd love to hear the Taco Bell stories.

I had an interesting experience at WM the other day. The one closest to my house has a lot of noise pollution issues almost every time that I go there, buzzers, high frequency squeals, "backing up" beep alarms, and distorted/indecipherable announcements are all a constant aural backdrop. So, this time there were about four different "backing up" beep alarms going off the entire 30 minutes that I was inside the store. I decide to mention it to my cashier.
"What is that beeping noise? It is really annoying, dontcha think?"
She looks at me, "what beeping? I don't hear anything."
I pointed it out and imitated the sound. Nothing. She looks at me like I'm crazy. I decided to drop the subject.

This experience was actually topped a few days later when I went to a different than usual grocery store, and asked a random employee where the bulk department was located. Not only did she not know the answer to my question she did not know what "bulk" was; she had never heard the word before. Incredible stuff, especially for a guy that's been looking for a job forever, has 20 years grocery experience but can't even get an interview for some reason.

Ian Jane
04-03-2012, 02:37 PM
I may have mentioned it once before on the board but a few months back we were at Walmart for whatever stupid reason and I was looking around the CD section. I went to get an AC/DC CD off the rack to look at it and was literally physically shoved by a big fat lady who pushed me out of the way to grab an Alan Jackson CD.

I think she thought I was going to try and get the Alan Jackson CD before she could get to it, but the weird thing was there were a bunch of them, not just one copy. So ultimately she was either really stupid or just an asshole or both. And fuck her for thinking I'd be buying an Alan Jackson CD in the first place and fuck Walmart for stocking so many of them.

paul h.
04-03-2012, 02:47 PM
fuckers.

Newt Cox
04-04-2012, 01:40 AM
That was a good Walmerde story, Newt. I'd love to hear the Taco Bell stories.

Ok the first one I was banned from was teh Taco Bell in Biloxi MS that use to be right off highway 90. Now I will admit when I got there I was wasted. But all I wanted was a small soda and a bean burrito with no onions. Well I waited about 15 minutes before they finally got my burrito to me. And this is after watchign people come in after me and they got their orders. So I go sit down take a bite outta the burrito and it is loaded down with onions. So I walked back up to the counter and pointed this out. The cashier acted like he didnt give a fuck so I asked for the manager. Took about 10 minutes for the manager to finally come talk to me. I explained to her what had happened and she said "Whats the big deal it is just onions." "Look I asked for it without onions then had to wait 15 minutes on it. And it seems like whoever made it added extra onions". Well I was told that they were not gonna make me a new one. So I walked back to my table unrolled the burrito. Walked back up to the counter and threw it at the manager. Then was told I was banned from the store. Now it doesnt matter now since Hurricane Katrina destroyed that store and they never rebuilt it.

The next one I was banned from was the Taco Bell in Pascagoula MS that is on highway 90. It was like 1am. I was there with a group of friends and we had been out all night drinking. Well we sat down and after a few minutes I had to pee really bad. But my buddy wouldn't get up to let me out. So in my drunken state I just unzipped my pants and pissed right there on the floor. The worker cleaning the dining area saw this and asked me what it was .I claimed it was a spilt Mountain Dew. So she got the manager and he banned me from the store for pissing on the floor. Now that store is still there. But I was banned back in 1995 so I have no idea if I am still banned.

As for the other 6 taco bells I am/was banned from I will save those stories for another day.

Newt Cox
04-04-2012, 01:58 AM
I may have mentioned it once before on the board but a few months back we were at Walmart for whatever stupid reason and I was looking around the CD section. I went to get an AC/DC CD off the rack to look at it and was literally physically shoved by a big fat lady who pushed me out of the way to grab an Alan Jackson CD.

I think she thought I was going to try and get the Alan Jackson CD before she could get to it, but the weird thing was there were a bunch of them, not just one copy. So ultimately she was either really stupid or just an asshole or both. And fuck her for thinking I'd be buying an Alan Jackson CD in the first place and fuck Walmart for stocking so many of them.

See I live in Mississippi where over 50% of the state is obese. I was told that most Walmarts keep 10 of those scooters for handicapped or people to fat to walk. The one in my town has 20 and there is always a line of people waiting on them. The worst part is during the summer the humidity gets super high so you end up with very very obese people wearing next to no clothing.

Newt Cox
04-04-2012, 01:59 AM

See I live in Mississippi where over 50% of the state is obese. I was told that most Walmarts keep 10 of those scooters for handicapped or people to fat to walk. The one in my town has 20 and there is always a line of people waiting on them. The worst part is during the summer the humidity gets super high so you end up with very very obese people wearing next to no clothing.

Mark C.
04-04-2012, 03:46 AM
I tried my ol' strategy of farting at the bin to keep others away, but alas... their own odor overpowered my feeble attempt.

Farting at the bin works, I can verify. There are certain people that don't mind the smell, those are the people that bother me the most.

Wally West
04-04-2012, 09:30 AM
This was on the local news (and few places online not local I believe) two years ago about an incident at Wal-Mart where some kid somehow got on the public address system and said "All black people leave the store" If any of you guys heard about this, this was the Wal-Mart around me. I don't go there often but when I do, it's always an experience.

Todd Jordan
04-04-2012, 09:49 AM
Hurricane Katrina destroyed that store and they never rebuilt it.

God hates Taco Bell.

paul h.
04-04-2012, 11:33 AM
God hates Taco Bell.

They should have held the onions.

Newt Cox
04-05-2012, 06:32 AM
They should have held the onions.

Yeah,I am betting a bean burrito has to be one of the easiest things on the Taco bell menu to make. And it still took them 10 minutes or more to get my order to me.

Well now it's time to tell the store about how I got banned from teh Taco Bell in Gautier Mississippi. It was August 13th 1993. I had went to see Jason goes to hell on opening night with some friends of mine. Well about 30 minutes into the movie I realized that I had a huge amount of gas building up in my intestines. Well I tried to be sneaky and let it out slowly. And at first I didn't smell anything. Then about 2 minutes later someone up near the front of the theater screams "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL?" and all of the sudden my nose was hit by the worst smell I have ever smelt. Well of course I kept denying that it was me who had farted to my buddies. After the film I went out to my car smoked 2 joints and we all went across the highway to grab something to eat at Taco Bell. Well right about the time I sat down with my food what I had just smoked hit me pretty hard. And I said sometime like "Well yall know that wasn't a fart,That Jason movie was in oderrama like that old John Walters films." Not sure why but saying that hit me as extremely funny and I started laughing really really loud. And I couldn't stop laughing. I was laughing so hard I fell outta my seat and was rolling all over the floor. The store manager came up to me and asked me to please get up off the floor and to quit making so much noise. "You better watch out buddy my asshole is a deadly weapon and I would hate to have to use it on you!" and I kept laughing and rolling on the floor. This seemed to piss him off. And he told me if I didn't get up and leave he was gonna call the cops on me. So I got up and as I was walking to the door yelled out "You all better watch out my asshole is deadlier than the fucking A-bomb!" Next thing I know the manager has me by the collar of my shirt is escorting me out the door and telling me I am banned from the store. Now I haven't been to Gautier in close to 20 years so I have no idea if that store is still there. But I bet if it is I am still banned.

Andrew Monroe
04-06-2012, 08:04 AM
I have an extra copy of the CHUD II set if anyone needs it. Can let it go at cost - $5.

Ian Jane
04-06-2012, 09:03 AM
You've got PM.

paul h.
04-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah,I am betting a bean burrito has to be one of the easiest things on the Taco bell menu to make. And it still took them 10 minutes or more to get my order to me.

Well now it's time to tell the store about how I got banned from teh Taco Bell in Gautier Mississippi. It was August 13th 1993. I had went to see Jason goes to hell on opening night with some friends of mine. Well about 30 minutes into the movie I realized that I had a huge amount of gas building up in my intestines. Well I tried to be sneaky and let it out slowly. And at first I didn't smell anything. Then about 2 minutes later someone up near the front of the theater screams "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SMELL?" and all of the sudden my nose was hit by the worst smell I have ever smelt. Well of course I kept denying that it was me who had farted to my buddies. After the film I went out to my car smoked 2 joints and we all went across the highway to grab something to eat at Taco Bell. Well right about the time I sat down with my food what I had just smoked hit me pretty hard. And I said sometime like "Well yall know that wasn't a fart,That Jason movie was in oderrama like that old John Walters films." Not sure why but saying that hit me as extremely funny and I started laughing really really loud. And I couldn't stop laughing. I was laughing so hard I fell outta my seat and was rolling all over the floor. The store manager came up to me and asked me to please get up off the floor and to quit making so much noise. "You better watch out buddy my asshole is a deadly weapon and I would hate to have to use it on you!" and I kept laughing and rolling on the floor. This seemed to piss him off. And he told me if I didn't get up and leave he was gonna call the cops on me. So I got up and as I was walking to the door yelled out "You all better watch out my asshole is deadlier than the fucking A-bomb!" Next thing I know the manager has me by the collar of my shirt is escorting me out the door and telling me I am banned from the store. Now I haven't been to Gautier in close to 20 years so I have no idea if that store is still there. But I bet if it is I am still banned.

It's probably safe to return there now. Then again, I'm having fun imagining an 8 X 10 framed photo of you hung near the entryway of Taco Bell. Just above your picture in 120pt bold red letters: "Banned for Life! Call Authorities Immediately! Do Not Serve!"

Ian Jane
04-06-2012, 04:07 PM
I think you need to go back, you know, just to see what's up. Find out if the ban has been lifted or not.

Travis Sheldon
04-08-2012, 12:19 AM
I've been to 5 different Wal-Marts in the past week, 4 "Super" centers, and I've had my fill.
Each one had different stuff, which was interesting.
One had steelbooks of all the Resident Evil films, which were apparently exclusive to Wally World.
I found it odd that such a corporate entity such as Wal-Mart had such a diverse selection in their stores. (DVDs and Blu-Rays, of course.)
Finally had to tap out as the crying child and random acts of dumbassery finally hit my last nerve.

Marshall Crist
04-08-2012, 01:21 AM

I'm surprised that people don't just drive their goddamned ATVs right into the store.

Newt Cox
04-11-2012, 03:49 AM
I'm surprised that people don't just drive their goddamned ATVs right into the store.

Haven't seen that yet. But about 3 years ago was going there at about 3am on a Wednesday morning. Mostly cause at that time the store is empty besides stock crew. Pulling up I see all these people in blue shirts rushing the entrance and tell my gf that I bet there is a fight in the store. Turns out two huge ass women got into a fight over a man they both had multiple kids with. I missed the fight but got to see where they had knocked over a huge display of cheap pork n beans and a bloodspot on the floor.

Newt Cox
04-11-2012, 04:02 AM
Watched "Slaughter" off the AfterDark III 8 film pack tonight. It was at it's best a "Lifetime after Dark" film.

paul h.
04-11-2012, 11:39 AM
Haven't seen that yet. But about 3 years ago was going there at about 3am on a Wednesday morning. Mostly cause at that time the store is empty besides stock crew. Pulling up I see all these people in blue shirts rushing the entrance and tell my gf that I bet there is a fight in the store. Turns out two huge ass women got into a fight over a man they both had multiple kids with. I missed the fight but got to see where they had knocked over a huge display of cheap pork n beans and a bloodspot on the floor.

Was Jerry Springer there, too?

Newt Cox
04-16-2012, 02:30 AM
Was Jerry Springer there, too?

Nah but he should have been. This is the same store where from October till February 80% of the males you will see in the store are in full camo. Not sure if they are expecting a deer to jump out from behind a rack of discount t-shirts or what.

Ian Jane
04-16-2012, 09:09 AM
I see that a lot in Walmarts - dudes in camo. I don't get it.

ZoSo
04-16-2012, 11:47 PM
One day in my local Walmart I swear I saw 7 different guys that looked just like Uncle Jessie (from the Dukes, not Full House!)

Newt Cox
04-18-2012, 03:32 AM
I see that a lot in Walmarts - dudes in camo. I don't get it.

Well see around here you only see it during deer hunting season. Not sure if they take a break from hunting to goto Walmart,go there before or after hunting,or really expect to see a deer in the store so they are ready.

But then last year I saw a guy who had to be early 20's wearing a shirt with the rebel flag on it and this written below it "You wear your X we wear ours". I hadn't seen one of those shirts since the early 90s.

Ian Jane
06-22-2012, 09:44 AM
For those not interested in dumpster diving through Walmart, Diabolik has pre-orders up for these sets here (http://www.diabolikdvd.com/search/search.html?_srch=lionsgate).

Gary Banks
07-08-2012, 09:23 AM
We were at a Wal- Mart about 30 miles from home yesterday (don't ask) and checking out their dump bin they had about 5 copies of Horror Collection. It was the one with CHUD II so I grabbed it. Watched Class Of 1999 (not so good) and CHUD II which was a lot of fun. Hadn't seen it in over 20 years so it made the purchase worthwhile.

Ian Jane
07-08-2012, 09:59 AM
I forgot I had these. haha. I got them, watched one or two movies, put them on a shelf and forgot. There's some good stuff in each set I need to get to.

Ian Jane
08-29-2012, 11:00 AM
Anyone interested in these who never got them from Walmart can now get them at Diabolik DVD, who have them in stock as of this morning for a few bucks more (might be worth it so as to not have to dig through Walmart bins to try and find these releases).