PDA

View Full Version : Hamilton Book/Synapse Films DVD Exclusives

Shawn Francis
05-07-2012, 12:11 PM
From AV Maniacs (http://www.avmaniacs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49836&p=920719&viewfull=1#post920719):

"Hi guys! Hamiltonbook.com has teamed up with Synapse Films to exclusively release DVDs of some of their BR only/combo pack titles (NO other vendors or websites will have these titles unless they are selling their personal copies they got from us). We are proud to present our very first one...Frankenhooker.

Bits from the back of the box:

Uncut version in an all new 2K high-definition, anamorphic widescreen transfer, created from original vault materials and with digitally remastered 5.1 surround sound.

Special features include:

*Audio commentary with director Frank Henenlotter and make-up/effects designer Gabe Bartalos.
*A Salad That Was Once named Elizabeth--Patty Mullen Featurette
*A Stitch in Time: The Make Up Effects of Frankenhooker--Featurette
*Turning Tricks: Jennifer Delora Remembers Frankenhooker--Featurette
*Jennifer Delora's Frankenhooker Photo Scrapbook--Featurette
*Theatrical Trailer

(Thus I believe it includes all the special features from the previous Blu-ray only edition.)

MSRP is $24.95--but we don't do list so expect a lower price on release. Street date is a tentative June 5th. Sadly we don't do international shipping, I apologize in advance for that.

We're trying to see if we can fill in some gaps for the folks who have not made the move to blu or (where applicable, not in this case) don't want to buy the combo pack just to get the DVD. We have a few more neat projects already lined up so I have high hopes for this strategy...time will tell."

Shawn Francis
05-07-2012, 12:13 PM
From AV Maniacs (http://www.avmaniacs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11237&p=921129&viewfull=1#post921129):

"For you guys not doing blus, there will be a DVD-only version of Twins of Evil. It lost a lot of the extras sadly but it does have the 83 min documentary. Cover art is from the original US poster, is totally different from the combo pack, and this art will be limited to the Hamiltonbook.com version only. More details as I get them but it should come out approximately the same time as the combo pack, July."