PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Hitchhikers (1975)

Ehren H
10-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Any other fans of this one? It's rather light-hearted for the most part, and I think a VERY entertaining lil flick. Sandra Peabody/Cassell is quite sexy in this one, and I found Kathie Christopher (aka Chris Jordan) cute in a rather offbeat way. The flick definitely feels like the 70's threw up all over it, and that's part of the charm. The misadventures of these two ladies are quite humorous, they even deter a rapist in a quite funny way, and the flick maintains a politically incorrect tone throughout.

I know Peabody/Cassell did some other flicks besides this one and Last House on the Left, and I want to see them even more after watching this one. She's not a bad actress at all, and I think she was absolutely beautiful.

Marshall Crist
10-01-2012, 02:07 PM
I absolutely love this film. Can't wait for MASSAGE PARLOR HOOKERS.

Ehren H
10-01-2012, 02:23 PM
I hadn't even heard of that one, any word on when it's being released and who's putting it out?

Ian Jane
10-01-2012, 02:26 PM
Check the Vinegar Syndrome thread, Ehren, there are some screen caps from their upcoming release in there.

Ehren H
10-01-2012, 02:28 PM
Woohoo! Will do!

Speaking of Sandra, I know SWV carries a flick called Voices of Desire that she's in, just never known if it was worth the purchase or not.

Marshall Crist
10-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Woohoo! Will do!

Speaking of Sandra, I know SWV carries a flick called Voices of Desire that she's in, just never known if it was worth the purchase or not.

It is, arguably. So-so film with a thin premise, but Sandra's in virtually every frame, and her clothes aren't.

Ehren H
10-01-2012, 04:54 PM
It is, arguably. So-so film with a thin premise, but Sandra's in virtually every frame, and her clothes aren't.

That's enough of a recommendation for me!

John Lyons
10-01-2012, 08:46 PM

The print is also incomplete and, if the trailer on one of their XXX comps is to be believed, was also shot hardcore.

Ehren H
10-01-2012, 08:51 PM
Well, now my curiosity is even more piqued about this movie. Is anyone currently offering the complete print? I'd love to see that. If the incomplete softcore print is the only one out there, I'll pick it up or the time being.

John Lyons
10-01-2012, 08:55 PM
Well, now my curiosity is even more piqued about this movie. Is anyone currently offering the complete print? I'd love to see that. If the incomplete softcore print is the only one out there, I'll pick it up or the time being.

No one that I know of.

Ehren H
10-01-2012, 09:23 PM
I guess the incomplete print will have to satiate me for the time being.

I did peruse that other thread, and those screen caps of MPH/MPM looked absolutely amazing. I cannot wait for that release, and pretty much all the other ones listed over there...kudos to you guys for doing these movies justice!