PDA

View Full Version : Michael J. Ojeda's Savaged

Ian Jane
11-13-2012, 12:51 PM
Articles popped up on Twitch (http://twitchfilm.com/2012/11/bloody-first-teaser-for-savaged-jumps-rope-with-your-entrails.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TwitchEverything+%28Twitch%29 ) and Horrorbug (http://horrorbug.com/movies/savaged-2013/) today for this one. Click either link to check out the trailer.

"While travelling across country, Zoe, a lovely deaf mute woman, stumbles on a horrific crime - a gang of rednecks slaughtering two Native American boys. Zoe's brave attempt to save one of the boys seals her fate. She is captured, raped and left for dead. When an Indian shaman finds her clinging to life in a shallow grave he attempts to save her - but something goes horribly wrong. The spirit of an ancient Apache warrior takes host of Zoe's dead body. So now she walks amongst the living, hell-bent on getting revenge. One by one she slaughters the men who brutalized her, while the clock ticks away on her quickly decomposing body."

Ian Jane
11-13-2012, 12:51 PM
That trailer is grim, gory and all kinds of messed up. This has some potential.

Ehren H
11-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Sold. They need to take my money.

Andrew Monroe
11-13-2012, 01:12 PM
Sounds like a better realization of SCALPS. I'm intrigued...

Ehren H
11-13-2012, 01:19 PM
No release date yet. Being in Kansas I'm assuming I will probably have to wait until video to see this one. Either way, looking forward to checking it out. I like the premise, and the trailer shows a polished, and serious independent effort. Definitely want to see this one.

sukebanboy
11-14-2012, 06:20 AM
Yeah...it may be gratuitous...but at least they made an effort to make the story a little different....

I want to see this one too!

Ian Jane
11-14-2012, 10:20 AM
I'm completely fine with gratuitous if it's done well and this trailer really sells it.

sukebanboy
11-14-2012, 10:35 AM
I'm completely fine with gratuitous if it's done well and this trailer really sells it.

Me too....MORE than fine with it...as long as it gets a little twist every now and then....and vengeful Native American ghosts is a pretty good twist on the tale!