PDA

View Full Version : The New Adventures Of Snow White

Ian Jane
12-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Apparantly this is out now by way of Historic Erotica? AKA Grimm's Fairy Tales For Adults.

Don't know much about this one but the cover art is great.

Diabolik have it in stock. (http://www.diabolikdvd.com/category/Browse-All-Titles/New-Adventures-of-Snow-White-DVD-%28NTSC-All-Region%29.html#)

Apronikoff
12-05-2012, 03:53 PM
Yeah, I bought a really scuzzy gray market release of this a few years ago because it has Marie Liljedahl in it. If someone gets this, I'd really love to hear how the quality is. The disc I had was just about unwatchable. I asked Diabolik about this one -- Jesse said he hadn't seen the disc yet himself but expected that it was probably a VHS transfer of some kind and not likely to be a significant upgrade. If that turns out to be wrong, I'll definitely be picking this one up.

Ian Jane
12-05-2012, 04:01 PM
I think most of the Historic Erotica releases have been grey market and tape sourced, but could be wrong on that.

Is the movie worth seeing?

Apronikoff
12-05-2012, 04:05 PM
I think most of the Historic Erotica releases have been grey market and tape sourced, but could be wrong on that.

Is the movie worth seeing?

Ehh. I like movies based on fairy tales, I like corny sex comedies, and I really like Marie Liljedahl...so I found it pleasant enough to justify the $10 I spent. Depending on how you feel about those things, your milage may vary.

Ian Jane
12-05-2012, 04:46 PM
I am more or less in total agreement with you on those things.