View Full Version : Troma releasing Bad Mouth

Ian Jane
04-01-2013, 11:03 AM
All I know is that this is coming soon.

Dig it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gs4B1WNhCQ

sukebanboy
04-01-2013, 08:23 PM
Never heard of this one...but here i some info....

In 2007, a group of young film makers went into the Blue Mountains of NSW and spent 6 grueling weeks shooting a feature film – the first feature film shot in Australia on the RED camera.

That film was Bad Mouth.

The graphic scenes of horror, violence, sex and outright madness they captured during that brief but intense production period are unparalleled in the annals of Australian cinema. The harrowing post-production process has taken over three years, but finally that brutal footage recorded in the mountains will reach the big screen.

If you are brave enough, if you think you can stomach the unrelenting tension and you’re confident that you can maintain your grip on reality – then you must see Bad Mouth. This exclusive premiere is guaranteed to shock, appall and utterly confound you – forever searing itself into your mind’s eye.

Come with us on an unrelenting journey into dark and lurid recesses of one man’s twisted mind.

First time writer / director Guy Moore presents Bad Mouth, his blistering debut opus of exploitation – an experience you will not forget. –Dungog Film Festival

Maybe DOM D knows more about it!!

Ian Jane
04-02-2013, 08:51 AM
Maybe he does.

I should move this to international now that I think about it.