PDA

View Full Version : Rollin's Phantasmes (aka The Seduction Of Amy)

Ian Jane
04-13-2013, 11:34 AM
Is there a good DVD version of this available anywhere?

I have a VHS rip of it and even found subs online which is rad but the quality is pretty meh and the more I think about it the more I want a good, uncut, nice quality version of the movie.

Ian Jane
04-13-2013, 12:20 PM
ZDD has a DVD of it but I can't imagine it's going to be of much better quality than the VHS rip I already have, though the images on the back do make it look to be widescreen....

Also, I like that this was released on tape by a company called Space Video. I just wanted to type Space Video. That's all.

Marshall Crist
04-13-2013, 02:38 PM
I think those stills are probably actual production stills and not frame-grabs. Also, if it's the "Seduction of Amy" cut, that is quite different from the Rollin version.

Apronikoff
04-13-2013, 04:22 PM
Is there a good DVD version of this available anywhere?

Nope. Unfortunately not. Everything that is out there is VHS sourced (and lousy VHS sourced at that.)

Really hope somebody does right by this one -- it's frequently regarded as the best of his skin flicks and really deserves a DVD release.

Ian Jane
04-13-2013, 05:45 PM
Nope. Unfortunately not. Everything that is out there is VHS sourced (and lousy VHS sourced at that.)

Well all I can say to that is.... FAH!

stinty
04-19-2013, 05:09 PM
I could be wrong, but I heard that this may be coming out on DVD from Redemption. Don't know which version that would be. Feel free to tell me I am wrong.

Ian Jane
04-22-2013, 09:56 AM
I've heard the same thing but haven't seen any formal confirmation yet. Hopefully the rumors are true, this movie deserves better than languising in bootleg Hell!