PDA

View Full Version : Toxic Crusaders video game review

Alex K.
05-01-2013, 02:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcuxGRO1wQA

NSFW. Lloyd himself is in this.

Scott
05-01-2013, 09:42 AM
hahaha, that was pretty good. That game was complete crap. No pun intended.

Alex K.
05-01-2013, 09:49 PM
I recently played the NES Toxic Crusaders and aside from the fact that the Select button is the strongest attack and the bosses are really hard and cryptic the game is pretty decent.

Mark Tolch
05-02-2013, 06:51 AM
I liked his review of the Nightmare on Elm Street game. My problem with this is that Lloyd Kaufman ain't funny.

Ian Jane
05-02-2013, 08:59 AM
I disagree. He isn't always funny, but I think there times where he's very funny. His intros on the Astron-6 disc where he kept buggering up the name cracked me up.

Mark Tolch
05-02-2013, 10:31 AM
I disagree. He isn't always funny, but I think there times where he's very funny. His intros on the Astron-6 disc where he kept buggering up the name cracked me up.

You're allowed to disagree. I should've said, "in my opinion, Lloyd Kaufman ain't funny". That "no, that's my giant spurting cock" retort humour doesn't work for me.

Ian Jane
05-02-2013, 10:36 AM
Fair enough. And he's not always successfull, some of his attempts at humor are terrible. But for some reason he cracks me up, even if I can definitely realize how obnoxious he is sometimes. I interviewed him at DVD Talk a few years ago and had trouble getting a straight answer out of him over anything I asked, which was a bit frustrating.

Mark Tolch
05-02-2013, 10:42 AM
Fair enough. And he's not always successfull, some of his attempts at humor are terrible. But for some reason he cracks me up, even if I can definitely realize how obnoxious he is sometimes. I interviewed him at DVD Talk a few years ago and had trouble getting a straight answer out of him over anything I asked, which was a bit frustrating.

I lied, too...that type of humour is funny when it's us in Huntsville.

Ian Jane
05-02-2013, 10:47 AM
Beer power!