PDA

View Full Version : Ilsa: Harem Keeper Of The Oil Sheiks

Ian Jane
07-15-2013, 10:23 AM
This movie is rad.

You get Dyanne Thorne, Sharon Kelly, Uschi Digard and Haji (credited as Hajicat!) in a movie made from a script that plays out like a greatest hits version of a WIP movie, except instead of a prison it takes place in that Shiek's palace. Pretty great stuff - at times it almost feels like they're in on the joke.

Also, there's really only one oil sheik, though he's got some pals who want to buy the slave girls so maybe they count?

Story:

"Finding a new employer, and looking not a day older since the end of World War II, Ilsa works for an Arab sheik who enjoys importing females to use as sex slaves. An American millionaire's daughter, a movie star, and an attractive equestrian are among his latest victims."

There's more to it than that though. See, an American Navy guy and some dude who is like a Henry Kissinger type are heading in to check things out. Navy Guy is going to give Ilsa the love she needs, but is he really genuinely hot for her or is he just going to bone her so that he can help overthrow whatever it is that they've got going on here? And you just know those palace girls are going to revolt and overthrow everyone.

Also... exploding C4 placed inside lady parts? Best way to kill off your enemies ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sDgYo_z_ow&bpctr=1373899683

So stupid, so wonderful! Bust mostly stupid.... but still wonderful!

Alex K.
07-15-2013, 10:33 AM
It's my favorite of the franchise. Very OTT and self-aware, campy, just genuinely enjoyable. A better film to pull out on parties then the first film.

Franco's unofficial entry is easily the worst but has a few good moments.

Alison Jane
07-15-2013, 11:06 AM

Hush your mouth!

Jason C
07-15-2013, 11:18 AM
It's my favorite of the franchise. Very OTT and self-aware, campy, just genuinely enjoyable. A better film to pull out on parties then the first film.

My thoughts exactly. Its got an excellent topless fight scene. Glad I picked up the Anchor Bay boxset before it went OOP. Time for a Blu-ray release.

I need to give WICKED WARDEN another spin but I remember it being the weaker of the three back in day.

Alison Jane
07-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Wicked Warden was my introduction to Franco. And there was no turning back. :haha:

Todd Jordan
07-15-2013, 03:52 PM
I too love Wicked Warden. Oil Sheiks though...too many of my honeys in that one. It is in front of Warden. Has to be.

Paul Casey
07-15-2013, 03:56 PM
Hm, most familiar with She Wolf. I'll have to give the others some spins for mental and penile refreshment.

Todd Jordan
07-15-2013, 04:10 PM
I can't say these are movies that make the wang stand at attention. You should watch them with your mom all in a row.

Alison Jane
07-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Yeah, not really sexy. Just kind of ridiculous fun.

Lalala76
07-15-2013, 05:07 PM

yes but Franco's has Lina Romay

Paul Casey
07-15-2013, 05:49 PM
I can't say these are movies that make the wang stand at attention. You should watch them with your mom all in a row.

Dyanne Thorne turns me on big time.

Alison Jane
07-15-2013, 07:10 PM
Ew, haha. :up:

Kevin S.
07-16-2013, 02:56 PM
Great film. I have a German hardbox bluray of it. I still think Wicked Warden and She Wolf are better, but I really enjoy this one. Ive never seen Tigress.

Alison Jane
07-16-2013, 02:58 PM
Tigress is good but not really sleazy. It's more of a drama in my opinion. Hmmm... Maybe I'll do an Ilsa banner.

Alex K.
07-16-2013, 04:24 PM
Tigress is more of an exploitation/spy flick for it's 2nd and 3rd acts. 1st act is classic Ilsa replete with chainsaw arm wrestling.

Todd Jordan
07-16-2013, 04:30 PM
Dyanne Thorne turns me on big time.

I echo that statement, Paul. Although problably not as she is now (not seen her). Ever seen Wham Bam Thank you Space Man? She looks awesome in it. Bit part, sadly.

And an Ilsa banner would be awesome, Alison. Please make it happen.

Alex K.
07-16-2013, 04:41 PM
I just like tits.

Paul Casey
07-16-2013, 06:02 PM
I echo that statement, Paul. Although problably not as she is now (not seen her). Ever seen Wham Bam Thank you Space Man? She looks awesome in it. Bit part, sadly.

Yup, but it's been a while. Can't quite remember it. I'll probably fire up the ol' wang and give it a spin tonight.