PDA

View Full Version : Portrait Drawing WIP Of Sasha Grey I'm Working On

Rakesh R.
10-16-2013, 09:52 PM
This is a work-in-progress portrait drawing of Sasha Grey I'm currently working on( Mechanical pencil on paper). I draw completely freehand and there is still a long way to go till completion( thought I would share it all the same). I adjusted the contrast of the drawing in Photoshop because the drawing looks much too light on my scanner right now.

Sasha Grey WIP

Ian Jane
10-17-2013, 09:36 AM
I saw WIP and thought women in prison but I'm a pervert.

Seriously though, that's a really good likeness so far. Are you going to color it or leave it B&W?

Lalala76
10-17-2013, 10:55 AM

Seriously though, that's a really good likeness so far. Are you going to color it or leave it B&W?

Haha that's what I thought too. Actually that could work, Sascha Grey in a Women in Prison film. I Like the sketch though :)

Alison Jane
10-17-2013, 12:56 PM

Haha that's what I thought too.

Ditto.

Rakesh R.
10-17-2013, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the nice comments! Ian, the drawing will be in monochrome( maybe I'll post the finished version later on). Yes, I would love to see Sasha in a future WIP film, but I'm not so sure she would do one. If you guys want to see some completed art by me, I'll provide this link( Please note you can access my gallery at the top left by pressing Gallery( it's right next to Profile after my username(tiamat9) or Browse Gallery which is under my art at the top left. However, you will not be able to access my mature/graphically violent compositions unless you are a member of Deviantart). I love hearing opinions/feedback from people about my art so any comments would be greatly appreciated. I'm mainly an abstract/surreal artist, but I have been trying to improve on my realism. This is the link-

http://tiamat9.deviantart.com/

Lalala76
10-17-2013, 06:27 PM
You're a talented artist, no question about that.

sukebanboy
10-17-2013, 07:56 PM
You're a talented artist, no question about that.

No doubt you are very talented.....You even made Sasha Grey look PRETTY and ENIGMATIC in your pic....not many people can do that!!!

Lalala76
10-17-2013, 09:35 PM
I like Sasha Grey...so there!!!!

sukebanboy
10-17-2013, 10:15 PM
I like Sasha Grey...so there!!!!

Haha...Each to their own I guess!!!:biggrin:

Rakesh R.
10-18-2013, 11:04 AM
I appreciate the compliments. Thank you so much. One of the portraits I'm currently working is Lina Romay. I hope I can do her beauty some justice.

Lalala76
10-18-2013, 11:26 AM
I appreciate the compliments. Thank you so much. One of the portraits I'm currently working is Lina Romay. I hope I can do her beauty some justice.

happy days :)

Ian Jane
10-18-2013, 12:28 PM
Good stuff Rakesh. Giger an influence by any chance? I can sort of see it in some of your stuff.

Rakesh R.
12-11-2013, 09:08 PM
Good stuff Rakesh. Giger an influence by any chance? I can sort of see it in some of your stuff.

Thanks a lot Ian! Yes, H.R. Giger is a huge influence. P.S. Apologies for the late response. I've been really busy with things.

Alex K.
12-12-2013, 01:33 AM
Looking good. I've love to learn how to draw and my attempts at doing so have never been fruitful.