• MVD to release The Jesus Lizard - CLUB on DVD 8/23/2011

Directed by Matthew Robison (producer, Silver Jew - director, We Fun: Atlanta, GA Inside/Out) and produced by Henry Owings (Chunklet Magazine), The Jesus Lizard "CLUB" is the exclusive document of the The Jesus Lizard reunited for their first American performance in over a decade.

It was a tour that was heralded the world over, with stops at festivals and clubs all over the world. Sasha Frere-Jones of The New Yorker writes, "It may have been the only reunion show I've ever seen where I forgot almost immediately that the band hadn't played together in more than a decade."

Featuring the entire evening's performance, The Jesus Lizard "CLUB" goes inside a fan-favorite set list for over 90 minutes of an incendiary performance from one of the greatest bands of the modern era. The release will also include individual mp3 downloads for each track performed.

Comments 1 Comment
      Paul Casey -
      AWESOME!! This show was fuckin' great. My ears were still ringing the next day.
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

Jason C

Women in Cellblock 9

Watched the Blu-ray last night. I kinda enjoyed it. It's really nasty. It's cheap and certainly... Go to last post

Jason C 04-24-2017 05:30 PM
    Mark Tolch

Dead Or Alive Trilogy

I had totally forgotten about these films until that last screencap. Miike, man, that guy is... Go to last post

Mark Tolch 04-24-2017 03:21 PM
    plainview1981

Psycho Cop Returns

It's like a mix of Die Hard, Manic Cop and Bachelor Party.

It's an early 90's slasher with a... Go to last post

plainview1981 04-23-2017 06:39 PM
    Gary Banks

Vampire Bat, The

I'm really looking forward to this one as 99% of the PD offerings looked like shit. Plus I would... Go to last post

Gary Banks 04-23-2017 02:32 PM
    Johan Iversen

Women in Cellblock 9

I actually like this one a lot. Pretty women, and Howard Vernon looks so damn sleazy in it! Go to last post

Johan Iversen 04-21-2017 07:05 PM