• MVD to release The Jesus Lizard - CLUB on DVD 8/23/2011

Directed by Matthew Robison (producer, Silver Jew - director, We Fun: Atlanta, GA Inside/Out) and produced by Henry Owings (Chunklet Magazine), The Jesus Lizard "CLUB" is the exclusive document of the The Jesus Lizard reunited for their first American performance in over a decade.

It was a tour that was heralded the world over, with stops at festivals and clubs all over the world. Sasha Frere-Jones of The New Yorker writes, "It may have been the only reunion show I've ever seen where I forgot almost immediately that the band hadn't played together in more than a decade."

Featuring the entire evening's performance, The Jesus Lizard "CLUB" goes inside a fan-favorite set list for over 90 minutes of an incendiary performance from one of the greatest bands of the modern era. The release will also include individual mp3 downloads for each track performed.

Comments 1 Comment
      Paul Casey -
      AWESOME!! This show was fuckin' great. My ears were still ringing the next day.
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

Mark C.

Shocking Dark

I want to order this but have blown through my monthly dvd budget, went a little crazy at dddhouse... Go to last post

Mark C. 05-25-2018 07:13 PM
    agent999

Shocking Dark

For those in the UK, Strange Vice have the T2 slipcase version in stock now.
    ... Go to last post

agent999 05-25-2018 02:24 PM
    Paul L

Of Unknown Origin

Nice review, Ian. This is a good film. I think I'll have to import this, especially considering my... Go to last post

Paul L 05-23-2018 06:11 PM
    Paul L

Shocking Dark

Really looking forward to getting my hands on this disc. I've only seen the film via pretty dire... Go to last post

Paul L 05-23-2018 06:07 PM
    moviegeek86

Shocking Dark

Huge Mattei fan and this is an entertaining one for sure. Never thought it would get a disc release... Go to last post

moviegeek86 05-23-2018 11:57 AM