Against Me! Announce Tour Dates And New 7" With Sabot Productions

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
    Ian Jane
    Administrator

• Against Me! Announce Tour Dates And New 7" With Sabot Productions

Florida punks Against Me! announced a slew of headlining U.S. dates this January and February, (see tour dates below) with Cheap Girls and Fences supporting. The band will be touring in support of their fifth studio album, White Crosses, released by Sire/Warner on June 8th, 2010. White Crosses was produced by veteran producer Butch Vig (Green Day, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins) who also produced Against Me!'s 2007 album New Wave. Against Me! is singer/guitarist Tom Gabel, guitarist James Bowman and bassist Andrew Seward, and 2011 will see new drummer Jay Weinberg (Madball, The E Street Band) joining them on the road. Tickets for a handful of shows are currently available but the majority will go on sale this Friday, December 10th. Visit www.againstme.net for the most current info and click here to read a new feature, compliments of Spin Magazine. Additionally, Sabot Productions will release an Against Me! single, take a peek at the details here!

Garnering much critical acclaim, with SPIN.com claiming “White Crosses… Gabel is at his best when he's feisty: "Spanish Moss" and "Rapid Decompression" feel closest to New Wave's sweet spot of fury and flash.,” and Kerrang commenting ” Tom Gabel is still firing off socially conscious songs with every fiber of his body and those songs are still honest, blue-collar punk belters.”. Rolling Stone added “the songs on White Crosses are “righteous, churning, gut-rollers.” Nylon Guys praises lead singer Tom Gabel as “a staggeringly prolific songwriter.”

1/15, Gainesville, FL (Common Grounds)
    1/16, Atlanta, GA (Masquerade)
    1/18, Carrboro, NC (Cat's Cradle)
    1/19, Asheville, NC (The Orange Peel)
    1/20, Nashville, TN (Exit/In)
    1/21, Huntsville, AL (Crossroads Café)
    1/22, Memphis, TN (Hi Tone)
    1/23, Little Rock, AR (Juanita's)
    1/24, Dallas, TX (Tree's)
    1/25, Houston, TX (Warehouse)
    1/26, Austin, TX (Emo's)
    1/28, Phoenix, AZ (The Nile)
    1/30, Los Angeles, CA (Music Box)
    1/31, San Francisco, CA (Slim's)
    2/1, San Francisco, CA (Slim's)
    2/3, Portland, OR (Hawthorne Theatre)
    2/4, Seattle, WA (Neumos)
    2/5, Spokane, WA (Knitting Factory)
    2/8, Fargo, ND (The Venue)
    2/9, Sioux Falls, SD (The Vault)
    2/10, Iowa City, IA (Blue Moose Tavern)
    2/11, Bloomington, IL (Castle Theatre)
    2/12, Madison, WI (Majestic Theatre)

• chad
      chad
      haha "member"
      chad commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll go check out the Dallas show, they're playing my second favorite club in the world in Memphis

• Jeremy Wallace
      Jeremy Wallace
      Jeremy Wallace commented
      Editing a comment
      No show in The Lou! Don't they know about Pops???
    Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

Working...
X