• Fix - The Ministry Movie Coming To DVD 4/10/2012

Fix: The Ministry Movie shoves your ass way, way backstage with the scariest band EVER.

"F..K THE MAINSTREAM" might as well have been written by Al Jourgensen, founder of MINISTRY. Love him or hate him, Al and how he makes music changed all the rules. Al and all the guys he played with, paid the price and took no prisoners along the way, but they MATTERED.

No Ministry = No NIN, or Korn, or Jane's Addiction - if you don't believe it? Hear it directly from Trent Reznor, Jonathan Davis, Dave Navarro and many more.

Bonus Features: Dope Fiends, Stalkers and Aliens plus Music CD with 11 new tracks by Paul Barker featuring Taylor Momsen, Nivek Ogre, Chris Connelly, Alexis S.F. Marshall, USSA and Jeffrey Kinart.

Fix: The Ministry Movie
    2-Disc: DVD / Music CD Combo
    Label: Blairwood Entertainment
    SRP: $29.95
    UPC: 063390011117 Cat: BW1111, Not Rated, Bonus Music CD Included
    Run Time: 93 Minutes, English, Color, Aspect Ratio: Full Screen 1.33:1
    Stereo, Region 0, Production year: 2011

Director: Douglas Freel
    Stars: Al Jourgensen - Ministry, Trent Reznor - NIN, Maynard Keenan - Tool & A Perfect Circle, Jonathan Davis - Korn, Dave Navarrro - Jane's Addiction & Red Hot Chili Peppers, Jello Biafra - Dead Kennedys, Lemmy Kilmister - Motorhead, Buzzo - the Melvins, Nivek Ogre - Skinny Puppy, and Timothy Leary.

Genre: Documentary
    Production year: 2011
    Not Rated
    Region 0
    Comments 2 Comments
      Mark Tolch -
      Sounds interesting, even though I stopped caring about Ministry's "new releases" by the time Filth Pig hit. They've done some okay stuff since then, but the peak for me is Land of Rape and Honey/Mind is a Terrible Thing To Taste era.
      Mark Tolch -
      Also, I sure wouldn't call them the scariest band in the world, or whatever.
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

C.D. Workman

Car Wash

Didn't you see its British ad line? "CAR WASH, the best plotless '70s politically incorrect comedy... Go to last post

C.D. Workman 09-21-2017 03:42 PM
    Lalala76

Erik The Conqueror

I was a bit disappointed with the English audio on this. In fact I had to watch this in Italian,... Go to last post

Lalala76 09-21-2017 01:16 PM
    Mark Tolch

Car Wash

Wow, you are a Car Wash aficionado! Go to last post

Mark Tolch 09-21-2017 12:15 PM
    C.D. Workman

Erik The Conqueror

Now, when are we going to get ESTHER AND THE KING on Blu so I can get rid of my shitty public... Go to last post

C.D. Workman 09-21-2017 12:13 PM
    C.D. Workman

Erik The Conqueror

This is a Bava film I don't particularly like but must own on Blu anyway (because... I must have... Go to last post

C.D. Workman 09-21-2017 12:12 PM