• Madonna: Truth Or Dare Coming To Blu-ray 4/3/2012

Go backstage and under the covers with the musical and pop culture icon, Madonna, as Lionsgate debuts Miramax’s Madonna: Truth or Dare on Blu-ray Disc April 3, 2012. See the Queen of Pop as never before – singer, dancer, sex goddess, businesswoman and den mother – in an up close and personal documentary chronicling Madonna’s 1990 “Blond Ambition Tour.” Presented for the first time with a stunning new 1080P High Definition transfer and 5.1 DTS Master Audio, Madonna: Truth or Dare premieres on Blu-ray Disc for the suggested retail price of $14.99, just as Madonna makes her way back into the spotlight. With a Super Bowl half-time performance, a new album, tour and the launch of her “Truth or Dare” lifestyle brand, 2012 is destined to be the year of Madge. Madonna: Truth or Dare will also be available on DVD for the suggested retail price of $9.98.

The top-selling female artist of all-time, Madonna has sold more than 300 million albums worldwide. Fresh off of her recent Golden Globe win for Best Original Song for her directorial feature film, W.E., Madonna has also previously won a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture (Comedy/Musical) for her role as Eva Peron in Evita (1997), been named one of TIME’s "25 Most Powerful Women in the Past Century" and garnered countless other accolades. Madonna: Truth or Dare explores the icon as an artist and a person, from her dressing room to her bedroom.

Check out the trailer below!

• Recent Article Comments Widget

plainview1981

Psycho Cop Returns

It's like a mix of Die Hard, Manic Cop and Bachelor Party.

It's an early 90's slasher with a... Go to last post

plainview1981 04-23-2017 06:39 PM
    Gary Banks

Vampire Bat, The

I'm really looking forward to this one as 99% of the PD offerings looked like shit. Plus I would... Go to last post

Gary Banks 04-23-2017 02:32 PM
    Johan Iversen

Women in Cellblock 9

I actually like this one a lot. Pretty women, and Howard Vernon looks so damn sleazy in it! Go to last post

Johan Iversen 04-21-2017 07:05 PM
    Ian Jane

Psycho Cop Returns

Lemme know what you think - it's a lot of trashy dumb fun. Go to last post

Ian Jane 04-21-2017 10:53 AM
    Jason C

Psycho Cop Returns

Being filmed in '93 had me on the fence with this one. I love slashers but that late in the cycle... Go to last post

Jason C 04-21-2017 10:27 AM