• The Great Chuck Norris Rock! Shock! Pop! Blu-ray Giveaway

OK, here's the deal - the good people at MGM have been kind enough to offer us up one set of the upcoming Chuck Norris Blu-ray releases to give away to one lucky forum member (so long as said forum member lives in the US or Canada - sorry international guys and gals).

It's a Chuck Norris three way!

MISSING IN ACTION!
    MISSING IN ACTION II!
    DELTA FORCE!

All three can be yours!

But you have to want it. You have to really, really want Chuck in HD. And in order to win, you have to prove it. And obviously you have to be registered for our forum and post in this thread here.

And how you prove it will be up to you - you can write something, you can draw something, you can record something or make a video - whatever you want.

Points will be awarded for manliness, violence, explosions and flag waving patriotism.

The contest winners will be decided fifteen days from today - for those of you without a calender, that's June 16th. At which point, the winner will send me their address, I'll pass it along to MGM, and these fine, fine films will be whisked away to your home free of charge.

• Recent Article Comments Widget

C.D. Workman

Priceless

That review is--dare I say this?--priceless. Go to last post

C.D. Workman 04-27-2017 11:40 PM
    C.D. Workman

Vampire Bat, The

Oh hell yes! Given your praise and how good those screen caps look, I'm on this!!!! Go to last post

C.D. Workman 04-27-2017 11:32 PM
    Jason C

Women in Cellblock 9

Watched the Blu-ray last night. I kinda enjoyed it. It's really nasty. It's cheap and certainly... Go to last post

Jason C 04-24-2017 05:30 PM
    Mark Tolch

Dead Or Alive Trilogy

I had totally forgotten about these films until that last screencap. Miike, man, that guy is... Go to last post

Mark Tolch 04-24-2017 03:21 PM
    plainview1981

Psycho Cop Returns

It's like a mix of Die Hard, Manic Cop and Bachelor Party.

It's an early 90's slasher with a... Go to last post

plainview1981 04-23-2017 06:39 PM