• Believe Ltd. Brings Ryan Gielen’s Drinking Games To DVD 8/20/13.

Ryan Gielen’s Drinking Games Coming to DVD this August.

New York, NY – Believe Limited is excited to announce the August 20th DVD release of Drinking Games, the new psychological thriller from director Ryan Gielen (The Graduates, Turtle Hill Brooklyn). Written by Gielen and star Blake Merriman, Drinking Games is based on the off-Broadway play Dorm, also written by Merriman.

It's the last night of the fall semester, and all over campus parties are raging. While alcohol flows, Richard and Shawn argue over what to do with Noopie, the mysterious upperclassman passed out on their floor. After a blizzard seals them in the dorm with a handful of hapless friends, Noopie awakes and uses a mix of drugs, booze and sex to manipulate the group to their physical and emotional breaking points over the longest, most dangerous night of their young lives. Will it be their last?

The DVD release will include a commentary with Gielen and selected cast members, interviews with the cast and crew, a music video from cast member Michael Pennacchio and Drunk Sports, a comedic web series.

• Recent Article Comments Widget

Paul L

Of Unknown Origin

Nice review, Ian. This is a good film. I think I'll have to import this, especially considering my... Go to last post

Paul L 05-23-2018 06:11 PM
    Paul L

Shocking Dark

Really looking forward to getting my hands on this disc. I've only seen the film via pretty dire... Go to last post

Paul L 05-23-2018 06:07 PM
    moviegeek86

Shocking Dark

Huge Mattei fan and this is an entertaining one for sure. Never thought it would get a disc release... Go to last post

moviegeek86 05-23-2018 11:57 AM
    Jason C

Shocking Dark

Wow. I need this.

Amazing review. Thanks

"the good guys always win, even in the eighties." Go to last post

Jason C 05-22-2018 02:20 PM
    John Bernhard

Old Dark House, The

Confirmed here
    http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=15077181&postcount=392 Go to last post

John Bernhard 05-19-2018 11:02 PM