• Tales From The Chester Turner Zone - An Interview With The Man Behind Black Devil Doll From Hell And Tales From The Quadead Zone!

Do you like your terror adult and strong? Then check out our exclusive video interview with none other than Chester Turner, the man behind cult classic camcorder epics Black Devil Doll From Hell and Tales From The Quadead Zone! This was shot at Forbidden Planet in New York City on November 1st, 2013 at a signing that Chester was doing to celebrate the release of both films on DVD from Massacre Video. There's some background noise that we couldn't get rid of, so you might need to turn this up a bit (I'm louder than Chester and nobody wants that)... but it's a Chester Turner interview. There aren't a lot of those around. SO DIG IT.

Comments 4 Comments
      Ian Miller -
      Great interview, Ian! Chester's warmth really comes across, and hearing him do the falsetto voice makes my day. Great credits too!
      Ian Jane -
      Thanks, those took me forever to make, haha! And yeah, I was stoked that he started to sing on camera. haha. He was definitely nervous and still very much adjusting to his newfound 'cult hero' status but he was rad. Couldn't have been nicer.
      Ian Miller -
      Just the fact that he's here and answering questions and giving such thoughtful answers is THE pleasant surprise of 2013!

Along with MASSACRE MAFIA STYLE on TCM. And NIGHT TRAIN TO TERROR on blu. And.......
      Ian Jane -
      Yeah, the list is a long one this year. It's been a good year for oddities.