• Rock! Shock! Pop! At The New York City Comic Con - Part Three - Cosplay-A-Go-Go!

Love it or hate it, cosplay has exploded at conventions over the last few years and it’s now just as much a reason for some people to attend as the vendors and guests are. In fact, there are even ‘celebrity cosplayers’ showing up at cons these days, putting in special appearances and doing booth signings. So yeah, even if you don’t want to dress up for the day, you can’t ignore the fact that a whole lot of people do. High fives to Reed Pop for creating a safe and friendly environment for anyone and everyone to do their thing and have fun.

Here’s a few shots that show off the variety of costumes that were making the rounds at NYCC 2014.

Comments 1 Comment
      sukebanboy -
      As I suspected...No competition compared to the Japanese cosplay spectacles..A few good examples in there...but some decidedly dodgy ones too....That Mario one is about as dodgy as they come....
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

tek8080

Red Christmas

Good to know. I might pick some of them up now. Thanks for the info and review. Go to last post

tek8080 10-19-2017 04:11 PM
    Ian Jane

Red Christmas

Their earlier Blu-ray releases were BD-R but most of the more recent ones are pressed, this one... Go to last post

Ian Jane 10-19-2017 11:14 AM
    tek8080

Red Christmas

Is this actually a pressed disc? I thought Artsploitation only did BD-R. Go to last post

tek8080 10-19-2017 08:50 AM
    Maureen Champ

Ruby

I thought Ruby is sweet sixteen which was christened in blood and raised in sin but hell no! Also... Go to last post

Maureen Champ 10-19-2017 05:54 AM
    C.D. Workman

Ruby

Jesus Christ. Yet another title for me to avoid... Go to last post

C.D. Workman 10-19-2017 12:08 AM