• Rock! Shock! Pop! At The New York City Comic Con - Part Three - Cosplay-A-Go-Go!

Love it or hate it, cosplay has exploded at conventions over the last few years and it’s now just as much a reason for some people to attend as the vendors and guests are. In fact, there are even ‘celebrity cosplayers’ showing up at cons these days, putting in special appearances and doing booth signings. So yeah, even if you don’t want to dress up for the day, you can’t ignore the fact that a whole lot of people do. High fives to Reed Pop for creating a safe and friendly environment for anyone and everyone to do their thing and have fun.

Here’s a few shots that show off the variety of costumes that were making the rounds at NYCC 2014.

Comments 1 Comment
      sukebanboy -
      As I suspected...No competition compared to the Japanese cosplay spectacles..A few good examples in there...but some decidedly dodgy ones too....That Mario one is about as dodgy as they come....
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

Darcy Parker

Rolling Vengeance

Paul Corupe is an imbicile who doesn’t seem to pay attention to the movies he reviews for his site. Go to last post

Darcy Parker 01-12-2018 10:21 PM
    JLG

Rolling Vengeance

this movie was a bit of a chore for me. the only good bit i remember was when Ned Beatty asked for... Go to last post

JLG 01-12-2018 06:48 PM
    Jason C

Rolling Vengeance

The sheriff's business card. Is that bone with Silian Rail type?

Nice review. Go to last post

Jason C 01-12-2018 03:20 PM
    Matt H.

Rolling Vengeance

This one has more laughs than most comedies. So, so good. Go to last post

Matt H. 01-12-2018 02:51 PM
    Paul L

Pulp

I love this film and was very pleased with Arrow's release. Nice review, Ian :) Go to last post

Paul L 01-10-2018 04:54 PM