• X.0 Banners...

This is just me indulging myself and posting some of the banners I made in Photoshop on my old message board. I had so much fun making them I hate to see them die. Hopefully some of you out there will appreciate them!

Comments 11 Comments
      Alison Jane -
      The right edge is cut off on each of them, but I think you get the idea.
      Gory -
      This is so awesome! Brings back a lot of memories. You did some amazing banners!!
      Todd Jordan -
      I'm digging the Smokey and the Bandit one the most. Nice work!
      Alison Jane -
      Thanks. It's funny to hear which people like best. The Smokey one I looked at and considered not putting up, but now it's your favorite. It's a crazy world we live in.
      Todd Jordan -
      totally bonkers. I just like that foolish movie a ton. I like a bunch of the banners: Weng Weng, Demons, Ilsa, and Batpussy among the top.
      Alison Jane -
      Ian makes fun of me because on my class picture retake day I forgot and wore my Smokey and the Bandit t-shirt (it was casual day) so now it will be in our yearbook. You can't really tell it's a Smokey shirt, but knowing it is is funny.
      Alison Jane -
      PS... Demons?
      Todd Jordan -
      Sorry! The Devils I meant.
      Alison Jane -
      Gotcha.
      Gory -
      I love the Garfield Halloween one. Not just because I love Garfield Halloween but you did a really great job of putting the images together.
      Mark Tolch -
      I like the Garfield one as well, but the Beyond the Valley of the Dolls one is too awesome!
  • Recent Article Comments Widget

Nabonga

Underworld: Blood Wars

I've seen almost every one of these films. I remember absolutely nothing about any of them. Go to last post

Nabonga 04-28-2017 07:58 AM
    C.D. Workman

Priceless

That review is--dare I say this?--priceless. Go to last post

C.D. Workman 04-27-2017 11:40 PM
    C.D. Workman

Vampire Bat, The

Oh hell yes! Given your praise and how good those screen caps look, I'm on this!!!! Go to last post

C.D. Workman 04-27-2017 11:32 PM
    Jason C

Women in Cellblock 9

Watched the Blu-ray last night. I kinda enjoyed it. It's really nasty. It's cheap and certainly... Go to last post

Jason C 04-24-2017 05:30 PM
    Mark Tolch

Dead Or Alive Trilogy

I had totally forgotten about these films until that last screencap. Miike, man, that guy is... Go to last post

Mark Tolch 04-24-2017 03:21 PM