Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The R!S!P! State Of The Union Address - July, 2015 - YOUR Feedback Counts!

I guess we are not nerdy enough on here to get over emotional with fellow members opinions and posts....and trollers would get ignored or, more likely, ripped to shreds.

I myself would like to see some all~ expenses paid trips to film festivals around the world so that we can report firsthand to our current members..I would be quite happy to put myself out for this full time position...guve me a shout when u are ready Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Paul L View Post
    I don't 'do' Facebook and this place is one of the handful of 'regular haunts' I have on the Internet: no matter how little time I have in the day, I'll drop by here in the morning and during the evening. (I read a lot of threads but don't always add to them unless I've got the time to contribute 'properly' - one of the myriad reasons why the Facebook is not for me.)
    This sums it up perfectly for me. I was a long time lurker on this site before finally signing up (I'm lazy) and I've followed and appreciated your reviews, Ian, since DVD Talk and DVD Maniacs. I understand how it might feel like no one is even paying attention if we don't post, but many of us greatly appreciate your site. Checking in here is one of the great pleasures of my day.

I applaud your desire to make the site even better, but please know that the foundation which you've already built is pretty damn special.
    Check out my F'dup Flix blog for more musings on disreputable films.

Latest post: The "Halloween" series

I'd definitely be up for the idea of a podcast; would probably be quite fun, with some varying opinions on all the stuff we cover. I've also loved being a recent contributor, so thanks for that, Ian!

Scyther and Crumps, thank you both! Very nice to hear.

Horace, wherever he may be, is the one who originally brought up the podcast idea. He said he'd sprearhead it but that he'd need help with the tech side of things (which I can provide). He's got some travel coming up but once he's back and that's overwith and once we're back from a bit of travel we have booked in early August, I'll start looking into it more seriously.

Thanks again to everyone who has taken the time to chime in here. I really do want to expand a bit on what we already do here, so all ideas are welcome!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Any interview suggestions ... ?
    1-hour video interview with "crazy guy" is all we need!

Haha...the website may have to be shut down if that happens...

I would totally listen to an R!S!P! podcast, and would even be willing to hop on as a guest if there's a spot available sometime.

This site rules. The site design might not be flashy, but the content and quality of the writing is 2nd to none. While I regret that my wife losing her job meant I had to quit writing reviews here, I still enjoy coming to the site and reading what you guys have to say. R!S!P!, Mondo-Digital and DVD Beaver are generally my first stop when I want a balanced and fair review of something cult or horror on DVD and Blu.

I don't participate much on the forums, but I'm always lurking about. Keep up the good work!
    It's all in the reflexes.

A Horamce podcast. You guys don't know what you're getting yourselves into!
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Haha, it'll be great. I think that we should have a podcast where Horamce and I just insult each other for an hour.

When any group of us hangs out and talks about movies all we're trying to do is block Horamce out!
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!