Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: The R!S!P! State Of The Union Address - July, 2015 - YOUR Feedback Counts!

I would love to hear Crazy guy on the podcast. Or hell give him like 10 minutes to rant each episode.

I don't think he would give you the option of a choice in his air time.

I visit the site everyday - like the friendly tone and the easy-on-the-eyes design. A good show all round Ian and Jane.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Brooks View Post
    I visit the site everyday - like the friendly tone and the easy-on-the-eyes design.
    Definitely - the friendly tone, obviously, but the clean, unfussy design is a big plus.
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

Absolutely my favourite ever forum on the net. The early days of DVD Maniacs were great. Moebius had a very literate crowd. Midnight Video had a rabidly knowledgeable crowd. Here's a very friendly mix of all of those. I'm not here often at the moment just because I haven't had a lot of movie watching time of late. I don't visit the main page a huge amount because I don't like buying physical media. Same reason I don't click on the Amazon ads.

I don't really know how website advertising works but on some sites the ads are always targeted at what I'm actually looking at or other stuff I've been looking at buying in the recent past. Freaky how dead on they are sometimes... Is that possible here? Like if it's an Evil Dead thread having ads that send you directly to amazons Evil Dead set? I imagine the clicks would go up exponentially.

A podcast... Tentative yes... I'd be interested but historically speaking the only podcast I've stuck with is a cricket one.

This place is aces.

I think everything is groovy, do you think Rebellion/2000 AD would be up for us reviewing some of their releases?
    "I don't eat at taco joints unless there's a lawn care truck parked out front" - me

I'll find out.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Has the site been slow for anyone else in the last few days? Not sure if it's the site or my ISP.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Fine for me.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!