Page 645 of 645 FirstFirst ... 145545595635643644645
Results 6,441 to 6,448 of 6448

Thread: So what'd you get lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Soooooooooooooo good.
    I think I'm going to crack it open tomorrow afternoon. Really can't think of a better way to spend a lazy Sunday before a super busy week.

Picked new, used and in trade: BRUTAL TALES OF CHIVALRY (BD), WANG YU - Stärker als tausend Kamikaze aka KING OF BOXERS (dvd), DIE SCHULE DES SHAOLIN aka THE IRON MONKEY (dvd), THE KINGDOM AND THE BEAUTY (BD), THE SERVANT (BD), THE GINGKO BED (dvd), DER KLEINE UND DER DRUNKEN MASTER aka IRON FISTED EAGLE'S CLAW (dvd), OKINAWA RENDEZ-VOUS (BD)

"only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    Picked new, used and in trade: BRUTAL TALES OF CHIVALRY (BD), WANG YU - Stärker als tausend Kamikaze aka KING OF BOXERS (dvd), DIE SCHULE DES SHAOLIN aka THE IRON MONKEY (dvd), THE KINGDOM AND THE BEAUTY (BD), THE SERVANT (BD), THE GINGKO BED (dvd), DER KLEINE UND DER DRUNKEN MASTER aka IRON FISTED EAGLE'S CLAW (dvd), OKINAWA RENDEZ-VOUS (BD)

nice haul.

Lenzi's Eyeball (X-rated) BD

BB30
    DOCTOR'S HEART
    THE GOOFY GANGS
    GOODBYE MY LOVE
    YOU BET YOUR LIFE
    CITY HERO
    THE YOUNG DRAGONS
    UNITED WE STAND
    THE CRAZY CHASE
    BROTHERHOOD
    RICH AND FAMOUS

private image sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
    nice haul.
    Funny thing is that I'm actually buying/trading back from my friend the same dvds that I sold to him in the first place like the German kung fu titles. I made 1:1 dvd rips before I sold them off but got nostalgic for them after seeing my buddy about to sell them off & had to reacquire them.

Picked up mostly in used/trade except the Twilight Time blu ray. THE EMPEROR IN AUGUST (BD), THE LITTER ON THE BREEZE FIRST LOVE (dvd), GIRLS WITHOUT TOMORROW 1992 (dvd), FLOWER ISLAND (dvd), BIG BOOB BUSTERS (dvd)

You still picking up Joy Sales dvds from Chinatown? CITY HERO was fun if for no reason than to see Dean Shek trying to be all hard ass as the instructor. I never picked up BROTHERHOOD on blu ray as it's just another FS upscale but I should soon since it's still an upgrade over my Tai Seng US CODE OF HONOR dvd. I tried to watch with the audio commentary with Ric Myers but he's just insufferable. Bobby Samuels is okay though but I bet even he is face palming each time Myers' goes off on another bombastic tangent. On a side note, I was re-watching FISTS, KICKS & THE EVILS with the audio commentary on and I don't know how Bobby Samuels puts up with him?
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Funny thing is that I'm actually buying/trading back from my friend the same dvds that I sold to him in the first place like the German kung fu titles. I made 1:1 dvd rips before I sold them off but got nostalgic for them after seeing my buddy about to sell them off & had to reacquire them.
    Those are great looking releases I could see why, I would have never sold them

You still picking up Joy Sales dvds from Chinatown?
    Yes, vectoring around the 4 locations I know and visit quite regularly. I bought the BrotherHood blu on ebay.

never picked up BROTHERHOOD on blu ray as it's just another FS upscale
    I didn't own it on dvd so a upscaled blu is good enough for me. I'm happy with the quality on the Joy Sales dvd's quite frankly and will not upgrade too many of them for blu's. There are still a shit ton of Joy Sales blu's I want to get though, my wishlist is about 35 titles I still want to purchase eventually.

I had to get that Target Exclusive release of Stranger Things cause it looks like a VHS cassette and the cover is all retro.

best image hosting