Page 631 of 646 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631632633641 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,310 of 6453

Thread: So what'd you get lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason C View Post
    Will we get a review of Hippy Hooker? Could you tell me if the cover girl, Roberta (Robin) Pedon, is actually in the films? TIA
    Yep, it's on the to do list, I'll hopefully get to it this coming weekend.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Hardcore (Indicator)(Blu-ray)
    Kill, Baby...Kill! (Arrow)(Blu-ray)
    Last edited by Derrick King; 09-27-2017 at 04:00 PM.

Silver Bullet BD

Received my Jap Bandai Visual BDs of SONATINE & ACHILLES AND THE TORTOISE, HEADSHOT (not the Mo brothers film but Pen-Ek Ratanaruang's Thai one), Masato Harada's THE CHOICE OF HERCULES & Na Hyun's THE PRISON.

"only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

TVB 6 disc set, Hong Kong TV show with Anthony Wong and Stephen Chow.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
    TVB 6 disc set, Hong Kong TV show with Anthony Wong and Stephen Chow.
    [https://preview.ibb.co/cz1MFb/SEPT_DVD_FB_2017.jpg
    Is that an officially licensed Malaysian version? I have the US Tai Seng boxset which has all 30 episodes on 5 discs while the HK TVB version is 7 discs & yours is 6 discs? I got mine in Chinatown and it was dirt cheap as the HK box set was going for over 5X as much! I'll settle for some compression artifacts for that price difference.

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    Is that an officially licensed Malaysian version? I have the US Tai Seng boxset which has all 30 episodes on 5 discs while the HK TVB version is 7 discs & yours is 6 discs? I got mine in Chinatown and it was dirt cheap as the HK box set was going for over 5X as much! I'll settle for some compression artifacts for that price difference.
    Is that an officially licensed Malaysian version? Yes. Unfortunately they are cropped to 16x9, is your set the same? Got it on ebay from a malaysian seller, I must say packages coming from that part of the world take forever, this one took 9 weeks. But only cost about 30usd.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark C. View Post
    Is that an officially licensed Malaysian version? Yes. Unfortunately they are cropped to 16x9, is your set the same? Got it on ebay from a malaysian seller, I must say packages coming from that part of the world take forever, this one took 9 weeks. But only cost about 30usd.
    Did you mean full screen (4:3)? Yeah, mine is the same. But you're right, I recall some Malaysian versions of Joy Sales/Golden Harvest titles are cropped from widescreen to full screen (can't recall the titles off hand) but noticed these Malaysian sellers on eBay never mention the aspect ratio in their description.