Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Bat Pussy UNApreciation Thread... (Merged)

I thought I had posted this, but here’s Mike McCarthy’s extended notes on how he found BAT PUSSY and his ideas about its origins.

http://www.guerrillamonsterfilms.com...bat-pussy.html

Quote Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
    I thought I had posted this, but here’s Mike McCarthy’s extended notes on how he found BAT PUSSY and his ideas about its origins.

http://www.guerrillamonsterfilms.com...bat-pussy.html
    You did post it, it was one of a few posts lost in the server move.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Wow. Consider my mind blown. Bat Pussy is brilliant cinema. Its like watching a David Lynch film for the first time. I have so many unanswered questions. Number 1 being who the f**k was the intended f**k**g audience for this no good m****rf**k**g film? I've never had the pleasure of attending a theater with express purpose of masturbating in public, but I can't imagine this film providing the intended stimulus for that act. If this thing had run, I'd assume the theater would have a riot on their hands.

There is so much I have to say but I'm kinda saddened that I'm finding this film so late. I keep hearing that old Jim Gaffigan bit in my head about watching HEAT 6 years after it came out. I'm guessing plenty has been said about this film over the years. I'm glad there's a commentary track for me to dig into tonight.

There is so much I have to say but I'm kinda saddened that I'm finding this film so late.
    Well, no one can see everything, right? And better late than never - the BP cult can always use new members, haha.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!