Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Bat Pussy UNApreciation Thread... (Merged)

"Getting ready to record the BAT PUSSY commentary track with AGFA at SW Headquarters in Seattle. BAT PUSSY in 2K - as it was never meant to be seen!"

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Wow, that's a huge improvement!
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

This truly is an age of miracles.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

This is a movie that definitely deserves a commentary track....I really wonder what they will talk about.....

I hope they actually have something to say. Researched, something about the production, actors, original distribution, etc. Last thing I want to listen to is full length commentary by hipsters, who know nothing more about the film than I do, making snarky comments the whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma View Post
    I hope they actually have something to say. Researched, something about the production, actors, original distribution, etc. Last thing I want to listen to is full length commentary by hipsters, who know nothing more about the film than I do, making snarky comments the whole time.
    No one knows anything about it, but not for lack of trying. I'm hoping this commentary is much more historically focused and discusses the whole regional XXX film scene in the early/mid 70s, from which this mysterious film emerged.

Quote Originally Posted by Smegma View Post

Oh god I hope its NOT one of those hopster snarky type commentaries...complete waste of time....I can do that kind of things with a few friends and a six pack of beer...

But as John stated..not sure if anyone knows ANYTHING about this movie...a commentary with director and the actors would be amazing!

From AGFA's twitter feed:

"Hittin' those deadlines..."

Name:  C8HPEdAUIAACl6k.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  38.0 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Any word on who is doing the commentary?