Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 31 days of Horror (2015)

31 days of Horror (2015)

Other boards do this. Keep track of all the horror flicks you watch for the glorious month of October. I wanted to do this last year but I couldn't find enough new shit to watch. This time I have a nice little stockpile.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

This is a good idea.
    I too am hoping for a marathon horror watching in October...but I too have trouble finding movies I WANT to watch at the best of times..will give this a go.

Just gonna make a list...or short review too?

Whatever. I prefer the short review but I'm no dictator.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Got 13 of my 31 films picked out. Since 2000 been watching one horror film a day during October. And the past 5 years I post short reviews of them up on my blog. Going for a mixture I haven't seen and stuff I think more people should see. Like Zipperface. Never heard of it until I got in in one of those 20 horror films for $5 sets. It and Home for the Holidays were worth the $5.

Went through my horror and whittled away the popular ones and those I've watched in the past few months. Have 'em in a spreadsheet and am going to use a random number generator to pick which I'll watch. Could be good, could be bad, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Casey View Post
    Went through my horror and whittled away the popular ones and those I've watched in the past few months. Have 'em in a spreadsheet and am going to use a random number generator to pick which I'll watch. Could be good, could be bad, but whatever.
    Since they are all Phantasm I think it should work out okay.

D31ballz

Im going to use this thread to find out about more horror I wasnt aware of. As i do every year

I'll chime in with brief comments when I watch a new horror film but I don't limit myself to only horror during the month...can't go that long with no noirs/westerns/etc.
    I don't go to church. Kneeling bags my nylons.

I really can't plan 31 days of horror for myself. I used to be able to watch at least one movie a night, but in the last year or so it's just not possible. I get tired too easily now and end up in bed before midnight (lost my endurance). These days, I usually watch movies on the weekend and only occasionally one or two during the week. I also tend to go with my feelings at the time when I pick one out to watch. I tend to usually play NOTLD on Halloween night, as tradition, but we'll see if that happens this year.