Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Deadwood is rad.

Deadwood is rad.

I watched this series all the way through a few years ago and am stoked that I get to do it all over again on Blu-ray this time.

People need to convince me I want to see this.
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

And I hate you for it. Man, i love that show. You need to talk about how awesome it is in high def. Or how much better Swearengen curses when the audio is lossless. :D

You checked out Justified on F/X yet? First season ran earlier this year w/ Olyphant in pretty much the same role as DW (I'm told - have yet to watch DW). It's quite good, too.

Not yet but I want to just based on his character in Deadwood. I saw the trailers, it looked interesting.

I only saw one episode of this, but it was really cool. I wish I checked out more. I'll have to remedy that.

Olyphant, on the other hand, will always be the guitarist from Blood Pollution. I guess I've seen Rock Star too much to see him differently.

Long live rock and roll.

Ha, I had no idea he was in Rock Star. I liked him in Hitman. I think I might have been the only person who actually liked Hitman though.

And Noland, you need to see Deadwood. Another 15 years and you're probably going to be PDX's version of Al Swerangen.

Olyphant will always be the drug dealer from GO! for me. But he's awesome in Deadwood. I don't know why or how, but other friends of mine are just getting into this show now. Late to the party.

It seems to have found a bigger audience on DVD than it found on HBO for some reason.

Two episodes into the Blu-ray set, the transfers are sweet and the uncompressed audio sounds great. HBO did a fine job on this one.