Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344

Thread: A thread about Doctor Who

And as so often with the announcement with a new Doctor there's a collective cry from the masses of "...sorry, who's that then?" Never seen Broadchurch. So no opinion as yet. Was kind of hoping for Phoebe Waller-Cates. I saw a bit of the Fleabag show and thought she was quite good. Kris Marshall would make a good companion and as far as I'm aware has nothing going on at the moment so get him in.

For the record, I would rate them Gillan, Coleman, Agyeman (the forgotten one), Mackie then Piper.
    Gillian was the best. You're a brave man rating Coleman that highly though. I'd rate Mackie up at second. The real forgotten one though is Tate. Which is fair enough. She was pretty terrible.

Whittaker seems to have mainly acted in British television shows and films, none of which I've seen. There's a few films like ATTACK THE BLOCK that I have seen but I really don't remember her in them. I'm fine with her taking over the role. Actually I'm looking forward for her first episodes to see how she does.

And yes, I actually liked Jenna Coleman (soon to return in the Christmas special). I'll have to look up Tate, don't remember her at all.

And I looked up Tate and I think I was trying to forget she was ever on it. Well, at least I liked Piper better then someone.

Rock! Shock! Pop!