Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Full Moon Releasing Fairy Tales On Blu-ray

Full Moon Releasing Fairy Tales On Blu-ray

Dig it.

Kinky classic Fairy Tales (1978), starring “Scream Queen” Linnea Quigley in her first feature role, sees fairy tale characters Little Bo Peep, Old King Cole, Little Tommy Tucker, Snow White, and many others all grown up – embarking in dance, lust, and romance in a land where everything is possible and clothing is optional!

Restored from its original 35mm negative, and released on Blu-ray August 18 with spiffy new cover art, Fairy Tales is a titillating delight from the legendary Charles Band (Cinderella).

Linnea Quigley, Don Sparks, Sy Richardson, Brenda Fogarty, and Martha Reeve star in a Harry Hurwitz film.

There's a trailer here:

https://vimeo.com/fullmoonfeatures/r...741/2447dd2496
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Name:  Screen-Shot-2016-05-09-at-9.27.jpg
Views: 456
Size:  62.5 KB
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

will this be the uncut version, or the same version that was released on DVD that was edited?

The small print on the front cover says that this is the director's cut with 5 additional minutes, so maybe it's uncut?
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I may pick this up. Would love to see Bill Oscoe's Alice in Wonderland get the BD treatment. I think Don at Synapse was checking that out at one point, but heard nothing since. Also, would be cool to see a decent print of Grimms fairytales for adults.

lalala if this is the uncut version I will pick this up, but no preorder for me, I can't do a preorder for a Full Moon release haha, but let's hope it's a good release I enjoy Fairy Tales, it's a fun film. Linnea's first film, that's a pivotal point in the history of cinema right

Commentary w/ Band and Frank Ray Perilli! Perilli wrote scripts for many famous Group 1 releases. Never seen an interview w/ him. May have to get rid of the FAIRYTALES dvd.

76 would be the standard version, IMDB says 82 min for director's cut?
    We'll have to wait and see on the run time, but really nice to see Full Moon doing a restoration on this.

Yes, so soon we'll have to double dip w/ Cinderella? Mansion of the Doomed? Laserblast?
    Why not?

just because Charles Band says it's a directors cut, doesn't mean it's uncut, a directors cut by Charles Band could be missing 20 minutes or something haha