Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mondo Macabro Releasing Suddenly In The Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
    I'd like to hear what people think as well. This is the first project for MM that I initiated and oversaw the production of, so I'm anxious for some feedback!
    I like the film. I think the transfer is excellent, as well as the cover art.

An Andalusian Dog enandalusiskhund's Avatar
    Same here. Would love more earlier K horror from Mondo.
    Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!

DVDPrime is putting out a LE Korean slipbox blu ray of SUDDENLY IN THE DARK (their version called SUDDENLY IN DARK NIGHT) which is scheduled to be released Dec 29th. I can't justify picking this up since I have the MM version. Wish MM would put out more Korean horror titles though.

https://kimchidvd.com/en/21665/v.kimchi

Belated RIP to actress, Kim Young-ae who passed away from pancreatic cancer earlier in the year. She gave a nice performance in this flick as the wife suspecting her husband of infidelity with the new young maid. She's been a staple in my household due to my family's fondness for K-dramas. I remember first for playing the evil mother-in-law character or wife of some Chaebol CEO in these soap operas. The last film I saw her in was OPERATION CHROMITE (which wasn't very good) but the movie before that was THE ATTORNEY and that was a great movie all around. She'll be missed.
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    DVDPrime is putting out a LE Korean slipbox blu ray of SUDDENLY IN THE DARK (their version called SUDDENLY IN DARK NIGHT) which is scheduled to be released Dec 29th. I can't justify picking this up since I have the MM version. Wish MM would put out more Korean horror titles though.

https://kimchidvd.com/en/21665/v.kimchi

Belated RIP to actress, Kim Young-ae who passed away from pancreatic cancer earlier in the year. She gave a nice performance in this flick as the wife suspecting her husband of infidelity with the new young maid. She's been a staple in my household due to my family's fondness for K-dramas. I remember first for playing the evil mother-in-law character or wife of some Chaebol CEO in these soap operas. The last film I saw her in was OPERATION CHROMITE (which wasn't very good) but the movie before that was THE ATTORNEY and that was a great movie all around. She'll be missed.
    I do believe there was talk about putting out more K-Horror from MM. I have to remember where I read that.