Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mondo Macabro Releasing Suddenly In The Dark

An Andalusian Dog enandalusiskhund's Avatar
    They reduced the numbers of red boxes I see, think there were 1000 of earlier releases. I'll probably buy the LE early just to support MM, even though I'd probably be just as pleased with the regular edition.
    Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!

Quote Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
    I'm going to pre-order this but boo to the $1 off shipping incentive. Shipping for pre-orders should be free.
    "only the simplest can accommodate the most complex"

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    I'm going to pre-order this but boo to the $1 off shipping incentive. Shipping for pre-orders should be free.
    We are far too small of an operation to do something like that. We would lose so much money!
    Last edited by Jared A.; 10-10-2016 at 05:01 PM.

There, pre-ordered to support the cause! Also bought Private Vices and the awesome Alucarda tee. Keep up the good work MM!

Quote Originally Posted by enandalusiskhund View Post
    There, pre-ordered to support the cause! Also bought Private Vices and the awesome Alucarda tee. Keep up the good work MM!
    Thanks so much for your order! That support is much appreciated.

Interesting that you guys are selling the OOP German English friendly blu rays of INFRAMAN & MIGHTY PEKING MAN on your site.

Oh yeah, before I pull the trigger on the pre-order of SUDDENLY IN THE DARK? What are the audio specifications? It only says TBA?

Quote Originally Posted by 47lab View Post
    Interesting that you guys are selling the OOP German English friendly blu rays of INFRAMAN & MIGHTY PEKING MAN on your site.

Oh yeah, before I pull the trigger on the pre-order of SUDDENLY IN THE DARK? What are the audio specifications? It only says TBA?
    We are friendly the people that put those German releases out so they did a wholesale deal with me as an individual to sell these on the MM site. That's all.

As for audio specifications, I don't have any technical details right now. In fact, that's what David Mackenzie is working on right now. As soon as he's done cleaning up the audio we are going to print, I think.

woah, even with the LE being only 500 copies, I didn't think it would sell out at this rate especially an obscure K-horror flick from the 80s. Looks like I'm going to have to wait till Friday to snag the one of the last 50. This bodes well for future Asian releases from MM.

It must be so hard for labels to estimate print run numbers. Who would've thought this'd be basically sold out in three days.