Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Since y'all asked for it. Newt's deep south indie wrestling pic thread

I wanna go to a wrestling match with Newt.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    I wanna go to a wrestling match with Newt.

If you are in the area we are always needing people to watch the table and set up chairs. Just get ready to sit around for hours waiting for the doors to open to the crowd.

Sounds awesome, haha. I'm not usually in the area but you never know. Life is at the point now where we might actually get to travel a bit once summer ends.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Ok update to waffle waitress vs TNA SUPERSTAR Chase Stevens....

Waitress' daughter contacts me late last night.Tells me a friend has it all on video. Get sent really blurry cellphone footage. Chase is leaving ringside area. 12 year old gets up in his way is mouthing off to him so to scare the kid back Chase kicks an empty chair. That slid hit the waitress lightly in the leg. But lady is going to get a lawyer today.

Anyways. While we were waiting 4 hours for the doors to open found an empty conference room. Tossed up a Big Ramp Enterprises sign on the wall and did a shit ton of promo videos. Then made a trip to the van. Came back and I tossed on my mask and did a quick vid with Ramp.

And here's the opening match from the show. John Saxon is a deep south vet. Was NWA world tag champ years ago. The Pro I think was a last minute replacement. Mostly cause him and a guy in a later match had the same tattoos. Sorry for the shit quality shot this match using my tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Sounds awesome, haha. I'm not usually in the area but you never know. Life is at the point now where we might actually get to travel a bit once summer ends.

Yea my area of MS is horrid in the summer. Best time to visit is Jan thru March. Unless it is raining it is usually nice outside.

Chase Stevens vs Apoc Adam Asher. Chase is the one that got attacked by the waffle waitress. Filmed this using my new camera. To me the video looks way better but the sound isn't as good.

Got the main event uploading right now. But will be a bit before it is ready for viewing.

Best match of the night the team of DTF,Down to FIGHT!, (Dirty Andy Dalton/Bam Bam Malone) vs Double Danny (Danny Ramon/Danny Chance).

Gearing up for a show this Saturday. BIW is running my town again. But this time the other guys that I usually do video work with will be in Hot Springs AR for a show with Ric Flair. So this time I am gonna have to sell gimmicks,film matches,do commentary and help out as extra security.

The last month I have found piles of copies of The Wrestler on DVD and Blu Ray cheap,usually 3 bucks to 5 bucks. Pricing the Blu Rays at 10 bucks and the DVDs at 5.

Gonna try to get some pics before and after the show. And do some interviews before the show.

Post it all here once you're done!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    Gearing up for a show this Saturday. BIW is running my town again. But this time the other guys that I usually do video work with will be in Hot Springs AR for a show with Ric Flair. So this time I am gonna have to sell gimmicks,film matches,do commentary and help out as extra security.

The last month I have found piles of copies of The Wrestler on DVD and Blu Ray cheap,usually 3 bucks to 5 bucks. Pricing the Blu Rays at 10 bucks and the DVDs at 5.

Gonna try to get some pics before and after the show. And do some interviews before the show.
    Excellent. Please share the pics.
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard