Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Since y'all asked for it. Newt's deep south indie wrestling pic thread

Are you rockin' a Castle Grey Skull shirt?
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Are you rockin' a Castle Grey Skull shirt?
    Kinda sorta LOL. Apoc's old shirt is what I am wearing. He just tossed his ring name on a shirt with the Castle Greyskull image and was selling them at shows. I got one almost 2 years ago now. With him being in the main event and going to interview him I wore his shirt that day.

OK got the entire show uploaded.

1st match
    Frankie Thomas vs Leroy Lee

Frankie is a 15+year vet of the deep south circuit. Dude is good. Was telling us before the show that as soon as intermission was over he was heading out cause WWE wanted him in Houston to do some extra work. Frankie showed up at the Royal RUmble PPV Sunday,was one of the guys helping Daniel Bryan to the back after Bryan's match.

Leroy Lee worked as Darius Lee(His real name) and Tatt2 for like 15 years now in Memphis and North MS. Was watching The Last Dragon last year and started working my area as Leroy Lee.

2nd Match
    Alejandro Lion vs Ali Bama

These two faced each other in a tag match last year in town. Ali won,so this was Alejandro's chance to redeem her loss. Something was off the entire match cause Alejandro is usually much much better.

Learned that Ali Bama is a school teacher. Appears to be lots of school teachers that wrestle on the weekends.

3rd Match
    The Nightmare Known as Jeremiah vs Cassidy Riley

Jeremiah is the best big monster heel in the deep south. Been wrestling over 15 years. Has had offers to move up to bigger leagues but Jeremiah AKA Jeremy has a great job with the state and 2 kids under 8.

Cassidy Riley worked for TNA Impact and WWE before. He is wrapping up his wrestling career. He is the one that trained Frankie THomas.

Also listen close for when my pants almost fall off and I pass the camera off to someone for a second so I didn't end up mooning the crowd.

4th match
    BIW Southern Heritage Champion(This is BIW's second belt. Kinda like the Intercontinatal title in WWF or US title in WCW)Barrett Brown vs Thomas Becker

Barrett is about to get signed. We just don't know which group. He is going to Japan later this year for at least a 8 week tour. Dude is great and thankfully bigger feds are using smaller guys now.

Thomas Becker was new to us. I couldn't remember his name so started calling him Beeker and going MEEP MEEP at him. Dude looks like a old rolled up tube of Dollar Store Toothpaste,but was dam entertaining.

Main Event

Southern Royalty(BIW Southern Champion Steve Anthony&The King Rob Love) vs Apoc Adam Asher and THe Amazing Danny Chance

Steve has been dodging Apoc for a year now. Steve is one of those guys that if he had started 10 years later would be in ROH or a similar place. But he is early 40s now so very little chance of him getting signed. Rob Love is great,and a school teacher.

Apoc is another school teacher. And just so damn nice. Blows my mind I am 2 years older than him. Danny Chance is a fast rising TX indy star. Dude has it all and just needs a yera or so more work on smaller levels before he gets a contract.

The show drew 415 tickets sold. Was close to 430 in the building. I made out like a bandit at my table. Had been given ,close to 12 years ago,over 500 WWE trading cards. So went online to look up prices of them. Marked them at half of the prices I found online. Expecting to sell maybe 30 bucks worth. Made 100 off them.

It looked like that video title said “The King” Rob Lowe.

That would be a great gimmick.

Name:  83677096_194351865290348_6118295343965667328_n.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  135.9 KB
    GOt sent this last night. James' wife took it and memed it.

Name:  84553452_498933817308382_4343140336386703360_n.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  223.4 KB
    That's MS Emma. She works the drive thru at a near by Mcdonalds. Every show she comes over buys a few DVDs then goes and gets pics with everyone. After she said something about me being too tall I have taken to squatting so I don't tower over her.