Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Uncut Olaf Ittenbach Releases

Uncut Olaf Ittenbach Releases

Would any fellow RSP'ers happen to be in the know when it comes to fully uncensored DVD's of Ittenbach's works? I know Massacre Video's release of Black Past is fully intact as is Intervision's Burning Moon, the American release of Garden of Love, blandly retitled The Haunting of Rebecca Verlaine and the sadly OOP DVD of No Reason.

As I understand it, his films are often butchered for release in Germany and I've read warnings about various releases of Beyond the Limits and Dard Divorce being cut as well. The American DVD's for House of Blood and Legion of the Dead appear to be cut too, what the fuck?!
    Vortice Mortale - Latest post: Shocking Truth / Shocking Truth 2 (Gregory Dark, 1996-97)

I have the Massacre Video release of Black Past and yes, it's 100% uncut.

I've also got the AWE releases of Black Past, Burning Moon and Premutos - those are also completely uncut (there are reviews on the site with screen caps if you want to look for them). They might be OOP though, not sure.

Hopefully Massacre offers up some more Ittenbach titles. I'll message Louis and see if he's got an plans.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

OK so I asked and.... "never say never."

Interpret that as you will.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I have a PAL DVD of BEYOND THE LIMITS released by Laser Paradise that is fully uncut; I think I bought it from xploitedcinema. It says on the disc that it's a Promo DVD and "Not for sale". It's a good transfer and it doesn't have any watermarks on it stating it's a promo or not for sale.

I have the Anchor Bay UK DVD of LEGION OF THE DEAD and it has quite a bit more gore than the US disc, however I've heard that it's still not fully uncut and there's supposedly an even longer version out there somewhere.

I believe E.I. Independent's DVD of PREMUTOS is uncut, but long OOP.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clark View Post
    the American release of Garden of Love, blandly retitled The Haunting of Rebecca Verlaine
    I may be confusing this one with HOUSE OF BLOOD, but I think the US version is badly cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    I may be confusing this one with HOUSE OF BLOOD, but I think the US version is badly cut.
    The Lions Gate DVD of House of Blood is cut by a minute or so. No clue if there's any fully uncut R2 releases under its original Chain Reaction title. Fairly certain the US DVD of Garden of Love is uncut. At least it says its unrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane
    OK so I asked and.... "never say never."

Interpret that as you will.
    I believe I'll be a glass half full type of person in this instance.
    Vortice Mortale - Latest post: Shocking Truth / Shocking Truth 2 (Gregory Dark, 1996-97)

Apparently there is an uncut Polish DVD of House of Blood under the original Chain Reaction title that runs 102 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Clark View Post
    Apparently there is an uncut Polish DVD of House of Blood under the original Chain Reaction title that runs 102 minutes.
    Let us know if you can find it available to buy somewhere. It's one of his better films, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt H. View Post
    Let us know if you can find it available to buy somewhere. It's one of his better films, for sure.
    I actually found it on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/House-of-Blo...YAAOSwT6pVl8JT

It's on youtube with a runtime of 1:42:30. I'm not familiar enough with the film to know if it's the uncut version, but the upload has Swedish subs, so it's definitely not a rip of the Lions Gate version. At least if you haven't seen it yet, you'll know if you might want to bid on that eBay disc.