Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars is SJW because of all the muh diversity, muh vagina, muh melanin. The fact that it’s not genuine, but is so obviously forced is what makes it so nauseating. It’s nothing more than 2+ hours of virtue signaling by cucks. Still don’t see it? Read this quote by Rogue One writer, Brett White. “When I look at the ‘Rogue One’ trailers, I see what I want from America. I see a multicultural group standing strong together led by a rebellious and courageous woman. That’s what we are working towards, and what we will continue to work towards no matter what. That’s what America – a land created as a haven for the persecuted, to be able to realize their limitless dreams – was created to be.”

Quote Originally Posted by King-Wasp View Post
    Star Wars is SJW because of all the muh diversity, muh vagina, muh melanin. The fact that it’s not genuine, but is so obviously forced is what makes it so nauseating. It’s nothing more than 2+ hours of virtue signaling by cucks. Still don’t see it? Read this quote by Rogue One writer, Brett White. “When I look at the ‘Rogue One’ trailers, I see what I want from America. I see a multicultural group standing strong together led by a rebellious and courageous woman. That’s what we are working towards, and what we will continue to work towards no matter what. That’s what America – a land created as a haven for the persecuted, to be able to realize their limitless dreams – was created to be.”
    Yeah, what a horrible goal. Bonus points for using 'virtue signalling cucks' though.

It's fucking Star Wars. It takes place in a fictional universe full of different people/creatures/whatever from different planets. If it were strictly full of white alpha males as those who complain about the supposed and dreaded 'SJW' aspects of the movie seem to want it to be, how would it be Star Wars in the first place?
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

It gets the NRA seal of approval, everyone's packing.
    I'm bitter, I'm twisted, James Joyce is fucking my sister.

Quote Originally Posted by King-Wasp View Post
    Star Wars is SJW because of all the muh diversity, muh vagina, muh melanin. The fact that it’s not genuine, but is so obviously forced is what makes it so nauseating. It’s nothing more than 2+ hours of virtue signaling by cucks.
    Dude, just chill.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

I'm going to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the posting rules, loosely enforced as they may be, with an emphasis on #4.

http://www.rockshockpop.com/forums/s...-Posting-Rules

Carry on.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Some info on what Laura Dern will be doing in this movie (possible spoilers).

http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/sta...do-1201899443/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I saw both new ones in the cinema, but they didn't do all that much for me. I will probably see this one as well, but if this shit does not improve soon I will be done with this "franchise".
    "No presh from the Dresh!"