Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Twin Peaks 2017 Discussion Thread (spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Isn't there a line in the original series where Cooper tells Hawk that if he ever winds up getting lost he hopes Hawk is the guy sent to find him or something to that effect?
    That sounds familiar.

So have we figured out if the Log Lady is another actress? If it is, she's dead on. Or maybe they filmed some of the show before she died?
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

They used the footage they shot before she died.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    There's the whole Hawk thing too. Log Lady sent him a cryptic message and we know he's looking for... something. It's Cooper related, we know that. Isn't there a line in the original series where Cooper tells Hawk that if he ever winds up getting lost he hopes Hawk is the guy sent to find him or something to that effect?
    Yes sir. Exactly.

Ugh. Keep Chen out of it. She was terrible. And so is her pitch.

Only seen the first 2 episodes so far. WOW!!!!

After waiting 25 years I wasn't expecting this to live up to my expectations. But it not only did that it surpassed them.

The latte girl looks like the youngest child on The Nanny tv show. Her appearance and Ashley Judd's surprised the hell out of me. But I have also been avoiding all the press,pre-release trailers and what all. Wanted to go into the show knowing as little as I could.

Yeah, me too! Latte girl was also the punching and fucking girl from Californication.

Right now I am fighting the temptation to watch episodes 3 and 4. Was suppose to watch all 4 with my lady over this holiday weekend. Then the idiots at her work messed up and now she has to work a 12 hour shift on Saturday and a 14 hour shift on Sunday. Monday is a gathering at her parent's place. So while she has told me to go ahead and watch episodes 3 and 4 I am gonna try and wait until I can watch them with her.

I am hoping that with the show back the Agent Cooper book goes back into print. I know a few years back the Secret Diary of Laura Palmer got reprinted. But as far as I know the Cooper book is still out of print.

Quote Originally Posted by Newt Cox View Post
    Monday is a gathering at her parent's place.
    Perfect opportunity!
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Quote Originally Posted by Alison Jane View Post
    Perfect opportunity!
    It would be fun to watch it with her parents. Her mother considers The Straight Story one of the best movies she has ever seen. But she didn't like Blue Velvet and hasn't watched The Elephant man yet.

But since it is Memorial Day I know I will spend most of the day in the den with her uncle and father. As they tell stories from their time in the military.