Thread: New Amazon Series - Lore

New Amazon Series - Lore

This looks maybe kinda rad.

"Based on real people and events, the podcast phenomenon comes to life with 6 terrifying stories from the Executive Producer of The Walking Dead and the Executive Producer of The X-files. Stream Lore Friday the 13th of October."

Rock! Shock! Pop!

This looks creepy and amazing and potentially the best thing ever!
    Ŗǭƈḱ!Ꞩẖȫçꞣ!Ƥӧꝕ!

Watched the first two episodes of this last night and while I usually really dislike 'reenactments' this is fairly well done. Even when the reenactment parts are at their weakest the storytelling is good. I'm a sucker for 'weird history' though so this is sort of right up my alley. I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of the series and will probably give the podcast that it's based on a shot (good for commuting on the subway).

http://www.lorepodcast.com/
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Jane View Post
    Watched the first two episodes of this last night and while I usually really dislike 'reenactments' this is fairly well done. Even when the reenactment parts are at their weakest the storytelling is good. I'm a sucker for 'weird history' though so this is sort of right up my alley. I'm looking forward to checking out the rest of the series and will probably give the podcast that it's based on a shot (good for commuting on the subway).

http://www.lorepodcast.com/
    Ian, I've been listening to the podcast for a number of years, mostly whilst walking to work and back, and it's excellent. I've not seen any episodes of the new series yet, but the podcast gets a strong recommendation from me
    'You know, I'd almost forgotten what your eyes looked like. Still the same. Pissholes in the snow'

http://www.paul-a-j-lewis.com (my photography website)
    'All explaining in movies can be thrown out, I think': Elmore Leonard

I'm definitely going to check it out! There's a pretty huge backlog to get through, but hey, I'm on the train a lot, so why not!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Rock! Shock! Pop!

Finally got around to finishing the 6th and final episode. If you like creepy doll stories, this one is pretty good.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!