Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pop Cinema & SWV Present Racy Reels From The Something Weird Vault Blu-ray Series!

And neither will KISS ME QUICK since that was a Harry Novak film.

Weird that Volume 2 is up for pre-order, but not Volume 1. I wonder if they are going to be carrying it.

https://www.amazon.com/Female-Chauvi...70_&dpSrc=srch

Those are pricey.

If the 143 min combined runtime is accurate, these will be heavily cut as compared to their SWV versions. Chauvinists was just over 80 min and Connections around 75, so it looks like over 10 min combined has been cut.

Over priced?

Censored??

Sign Me ....Out.

I get why some of the Image discs were trimmed, but why on earth would they do that in this instance?

Once again, the runtime is approximately 10 min shorter than how long the films should cumulatively total up to...Since the discrepancy is consistent, maybe it's merely the result of bad math?

It's very worrisome. Also, is there even a softcore variant of INVASION OF THE LOVE DRONES? Or is this disc going to be XXX? Or will it just be cut to ribbons?

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall Crist View Post
    It's very worrisome. Also, is there even a softcore variant of INVASION OF THE LOVE DRONES? Or is this disc going to be XXX? Or will it just be cut to ribbons?
    There's a decent chance that a softcore cut could have existed. I've never seen it, but had a formal soft version been prepared, it would likely have had a runtime reasonably close to the hard.