Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 31 Days of Horror part 3: Dream Warriors

Day 13 - The Beyond

Wolf Guy (1975): a Werewolf/yakuza/martial arts film starring Sonny Chiba! Greatest timeline confirmed. One problem; Chiba never actually becomes a werewolf. There's no werewolves in this movie either. It is a fun Chiba flick worth tracking down for the faithful.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness."

Alejandro Jodorowsky

He's not a werewolf, he's a wolf guy!
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Got me there.

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Day 14 - Tenebre

Day 14 Creature from the Black Lagoon

Never been much into the Universal Monsters,but have always loved the Gillman.

A

Oct. 13th: Cold-Blooded Beast- it's too bad the other murders were not filmed with the same amount of lunacy as the climax

Oct. 14th: Island of Lost Souls; I Drink Your Blood (dir's cut; I like the extra footage in the ending); The Ghost Galleon
    Last edited by Keeth; 10-15-2017 at 01:16 PM.

I was going to watch Elm Street 5 but -to my surprise- there's still no release that includes the extended gore scenes that was on the VHS/Laserdisc. I couldn't even find a fan-edit. Watching that movie without the extended gore just isn't the same especially because that's how I first experienced it. So I'll just watch the gore footage on Youtube instead.

Carry on.

Alejandro Jodorowsky

Day 15 - Nightmare City

Day 15 The Visit

Took a chance and watched another M Night film. A mother sends her teenage kids off to stay with her parents,so the mom can go on a cruise with her new boyfriend. But she hasn't seen her parents in 15 years. The teen's arrive and odd stuff keeps on happening. Then we be the expected M. Night twist near the end.

F+