Thread: 18+ NSFW Tanya's Isalnd alternate version

18+ NSFW Tanya's Isalnd alternate version

Here is a blog post I made comparing the widely seen version of Tanya's Island with the rare german language alternate cut. Here is link:https://lightandshadowcinematicmusin...-original.html Enjoy

Keeping this thread active, so if anyone interested, who hasn't had a chance to see this.

Fun stuff. Richard Sargent and I had a mutual friend, so I actually saw quite a bit of Richard during the 1970's. He always laughed about TANYA'S ISLAND. He also doubled for Warren Beatty in McCABE AND MRS. MILLER.

Richard was very good looking. One day, the three of us entered a restaurant, and every woman in the place turned and stared at us. Trust me, the women weren't staring at Tom or me, but definitely at Richard.

At some point, Richard returned to his native Canada, and I lost touch with him then.

Thanks for posting this, I missed it the first time around. Always good to see more Vanity!
    "When I die, I hope to go to Accra"

I found it kind of boring aside from the bizarre premise.
    "Ah! By god's balls what licentiousness!"

Marquis de Sade, The 120 Days of Sodom.

Jobla that's really cool. It would be great to talk to him about this picture.
    Scott, You're welcome. Vanity / Denise was great. She will be forever missed.