Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Was Rosalba Neri ever in any good films?

  1. #11
    Senior Member John Bernhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    outside Boston
    Posts
    1,217
    The ones I revisit the most are

    LADY FRANKENSTEIN
    AMUCK
    SEDUCERS / TOP SENSATION
    99 WOMEN
    JOHNNY YUMA
    DEVIL'S WEDDING NIGHT
    SMILE BEFORE DEATH
    2 MALES FOR ALEXA

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    1,378
    I adore Lady Frankenstein and Amuck but wouldn't argue with any that wants to say they are trash. I have a soft spot for SLAUGHTER HOTEL as well. I'd recommend checking out 2 MALES FOR ALEXA. I'd say its legit good.

    I wish she would have had some better roles in Spaghetti Westerns. She's the only reason to watch The Great Treasure Hunt.

  3. #13
    Totally forgot Smile Before Death. Watched it a little while ago. Top Giallo.

  4. #14
    Senior Member John Bernhard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    outside Boston
    Posts
    1,217
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason C View Post
    I wish she would have had some better roles in Spaghetti Westerns.
    Track down JOHNNY YUMA, it's legit and a great role for Rosalba.

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by John Bernhard View Post
    Track down JOHNNY YUMA, it's legit and a great role for Rosalba.
    There is a German DVD of that one which i wouldnt mind knowing the quality of. Hopefully its better than the Wild East version?

  6. #16
    what does "good films" even mean? is he looking for good movies with rosalba in a bigger role? I guess if he doesn't like stuff like amuck, top sensation, devil's wedding night or 99 women it's no use to look any further.

    or does he mean "good movies" like tony arzenta (imho an unsung "euro crime" masterpiece) but rosalba is just in it for like 1 min.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dom D View Post
    Totally forgot Smile Before Death. Watched it a little while ago. Top Giallo.
    Never heard of this before. I'm going to order a boot.

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by killer must kill again View Post
    what does "good films" even mean? is he looking for good movies with rosalba in a bigger role? I guess if he doesn't like stuff like amuck, top sensation, devil's wedding night or 99 women it's no use to look any further.

    or does he mean "good movies" like tony arzenta (imho an unsung "euro crime" masterpiece) but rosalba is just in it for like 1 min.
    Good = you enjoy it. I feel that some of her movies are mildly enjoyable (DEVIL'S WEDDING NIGHT being a prime example) but that none really excels or is worthy of her.

  9. #19
    Administrator Ian Jane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Queens, NYC
    Posts
    44,610
    Is Kindar The Invulnerable worth tracking down? Anyone seen it?
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •