Thread: Vampire Femmes a rare 1999 sov film

Vampire Femmes a rare 1999 sov film

Here is a write up I did on my blog of the rare shot on video film Vampire Femmes. It is directed by Tim Sullivan and produced by David Sterling. Here is link:
    https://lightandshadowcinematicmusin...-by-david.html

I haven't seen enough of Tim Sullivan's movies. This looks pretty decent.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

Some of the lighting and shot compositions are amazing. I know some may not agree, as I am a huge fan of a lot of shot on video films. Which films of Tim Sullivan have you seen? My favorites are Vampire Femmes, Eyes Of The Werewolf, and Grave Vengeance a.k.a. Hunting Season. He both wrote and directed Vampire Femmes and Eyes Of The Werewolf, while he only wrote Grave vengeance ( directed by Jeff Leroy, who also mad a lot of great flicks). I know you liked some of the Polonia Bros films as well as Todd Sheets, so this may be right up your alley. It is hard to get though. I have the original vhs which I also transferred to dvd.

Out of his stuff I've seen Eyes Of The Werewolf, a few of the Camp Blood movies and probably a few others I can't think of right now.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!

I am not sure what you thought of it, but I loved Eyes Of The Werewolf. Also loved Camp Blood. I've seen all of the Camp Blood films presently released ( a new one comes out end of November directed by Mark Polonia), and I liked them all, but the first one is my favorite. The clown in that one was the creepiest.

I've seen the first two Camp Bloods and the one that Mark directed, which I think was 4? Anyway, yeah, they're fun. And agreed on Eyes Of The Werewolf, it was pretty great.
    Rock! Shock! Pop!